i first tried this as the free version. Then was instantly hooked! greatfully paid the one time low price and have never looked back. this is one of the best software I own. i do live stream for our church and this has made me feel lazy while doing it... it allows me to be more creative and they seem to update often.

I suggest you at least try this and see where it takes you!
What about Mac OS? We are stuck on the 2.1?!?
touch_portal
touch_portal
2.1.005 has bug fixes for Windows, there is no difference in features between them.
I love TouchPortal. It allows me to do so many things besides streaming. It plays sounds, starts software, changes scenes, turns on and off basically everything and the best is that the devs are friendly and help people out. It has a FREE and add free version which is amazing. This is the best alternative to expensive stream decks as I can use my ipad and phone.
Top banana!

Oh the joys of being able to toggle buttons.....
In all seriousness i thought v1.7 was great and bought the full version, now with v1.8 comes the system beginnings that look great.
This is a piece of amazing software. I really like it a lot and use it on a daily basis. Are you a game streamer? Can't afford an Elgato Streamdeck? Got an iOS device or Andoid one? then you should try this out, you wont be dissapointed. Support is terrific using thier Discord server and others are helpful too. There is a website that is being updated showing all compatible devices that have been tested to work.