Touch Portal is a companion app to control a PC or a Mac by using a deck of buttons to improve the workflow & productivity of game streamers, content creators and professionals
- Game streamers:
Stream your games while having total control of your broadcast overlays with a deck of buttons.
- Video editors:
Edit your videos faster, easier and smarter with a fully customizable page with the buttons you use most often on your Touch Portal deck. Create macro buttons to optimize your workflow.
- Photo editors:
Edit your photos faster, you don't have to learn all the shortcuts the photo editing software gives you, just add the action you want to the "Touch Portal Desktop" app and start editing.
Create your own customizable page to improve your productivity and workflow. The app is an extension of your keyboard, with much more features.
- OBS STUDIO INTEGRATION (OBS web-socket required)
- STREAMELEMENTS OBS.LIVE INTEGRATION (OBS web-socket required)
- STREAMLABS OBS INTEGRATION
- XSPLIT INTEGRATION
- TWITCH INTEGRATION
- TWITTER INTEGRATION
- HOME AUTOMATION
- SMART TOUCH BUTTONS
- CUSTOMIZABLE LOOK AND FEEL
- UNLIMITED PAGES
- SELECTABLE PAGE GRIDS
- IMPORT AND EXPORT PAGES
- COMMUNITY-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT
Touch Portal comes with upgrades to extend the usability. The Pro upgrade is such an upgrade. When you buy the Pro upgrade, you will unlock the following functionalities in Touch Portal:
- Unlimited amount of pages (base version gives you two)
- Variable grid sizes allowing up to 110 buttons with a maximum of 15 rows or columns. (base version only allows a 4x2 grid)
- Animated GIF images on your buttons
- Customizable Page background colors
- Customizable Page background images
- Run / Test button execution from the Touch Portal desktop application
- Remote control OBS
- Use custom states
The purchase is however, linked to the specific store (and the account used to buy the upgrade). The license is not transferable from Android to iOS or the vice versa. Both Apple and Google do not allow this even if we could make this technically happen, doing so would mean that our app would not be accepted in the store. If you have a devices of both platforms and you want to use them both with Touch Portal, you need to buy a license for both platforms.
Streamline your workflow now with our beautiful, fully customizable, fast and powerful Touch Portal system.
NOW WITH OBS STUDIO INTEGRATION:
- Install The OBS Web Socket plugin:
- Start OBS Studio
- Start Touch Portal
- You should be connected to OBS Studio from Touch Portal now
For more info: