1642852708489.png

1642707050857.png

1642707054943.png

Touch Portal is a companion app to control a PC or a Mac by using a deck of buttons to improve the workflow & productivity of game streamers, content creators and professionals

Use cases:
- Game streamers:
Stream your games while having total control of your broadcast overlays with a deck of buttons.

- Video editors:
Edit your videos faster, easier and smarter with a fully customizable page with the buttons you use most often on your Touch Portal deck. Create macro buttons to optimize your workflow.

- Photo editors:
Edit your photos faster, you don't have to learn all the shortcuts the photo editing software gives you, just add the action you want to the "Touch Portal Desktop" app and start editing.

- Professionals:
Create your own customizable page to improve your productivity and workflow. The app is an extension of your keyboard, with much more features.

Features:
- OBS STUDIO INTEGRATION (OBS web-socket required)
- STREAMELEMENTS OBS.LIVE INTEGRATION (OBS web-socket required)
- STREAMLABS OBS INTEGRATION
- XSPLIT INTEGRATION
- TWITCH INTEGRATION
- TWITTER INTEGRATION
- HOME AUTOMATION
- SMART TOUCH BUTTONS
- CUSTOMIZABLE LOOK AND FEEL
- UNLIMITED PAGES
- SELECTABLE PAGE GRIDS
- IMPORT AND EXPORT PAGES
- COMMUNITY-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT

Touch Portal comes with upgrades to extend the usability. The Pro upgrade is such an upgrade. When you buy the Pro upgrade, you will unlock the following functionalities in Touch Portal:
  • Unlimited amount of pages (base version gives you two)
  • Variable grid sizes allowing up to 110 buttons with a maximum of 15 rows or columns. (base version only allows a 4x2 grid)
  • Animated GIF images on your buttons
  • Customizable Page background colors
  • Customizable Page background images
  • Run / Test button execution from the Touch Portal desktop application
  • Remote control OBS
  • Use custom states
The Pro upgrade can be bought in the Playstore for Android or in the Appstore for iOS. It is linked to your account and can be used on all devices where that account is linked. In the mobile app, click on the cart icon (Android) or go to the settings (iOS) to buy the Pro Upgrade.

The purchase is however, linked to the specific store (and the account used to buy the upgrade). The license is not transferable from Android to iOS or the vice versa. Both Apple and Google do not allow this even if we could make this technically happen, doing so would mean that our app would not be accepted in the store. If you have a devices of both platforms and you want to use them both with Touch Portal, you need to buy a license for both platforms.

Streamline your workflow now with our beautiful, fully customizable, fast and powerful Touch Portal system.

NOW WITH OBS STUDIO INTEGRATION:

Reviews:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx6UsTBYOgM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDY1g1pArB4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT8pc5YjaEs

For more info:
www.touch-portal.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/touch_portal
Discord: https://discord.gg/MgxQb8r
Instagram: http://instagram.com/touch_portal
FB: https://www.facebook.com/TouchPortalApp
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxnzan1pzXmJsbBHD0wASlA

1642707182733.png

• DSC07519.jpg
    DSC07519.jpg
    604.6 KB · Views: 15,476
  • 1642707044018.png
    1642707044018.png
    773.1 KB · Views: 618
  • 1642852698214.png
    1642852698214.png
    283.8 KB · Views: 748
Author
touch_portal
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.69 star(s) 26 ratings

More resources from touch_portal

Latest updates

1. Touch Portal 4.0 build 2

This is the changelog of build 2 of the 4.0 release. Here is a list of the fixes: General...
  2. Touch Portal v4.0 Multi-Device Upgrade and more!

A new version! We changed & added a lot again in version 4.0. Check it out below. The theme this...
  3. New In Release Version 3.1 build 12

Uninstall the previous version if you are using a version below 3.0 Make sure you create a...

Latest reviews

@mrzed0w obviously have something configured wrong on his end since this have worked perfectly for everyone else it seems.

The only problems I've ever had with this was when first beta of using multiple tablets/phones at the same time it would kinda lock it to just one of them. But that was one BETA version and quickly fixed.

The other "problem" I have with this is that if you create a new scene, source, filter or whatever in OBS it will list them for you in touch portal but if you rename them you have to restart touch portal to make it update the name change so you can see them correctly and actually use them.

It's a simple thing and doesn't affect any use of this amazing program, and I don't really know if it's possible to actually make it update the info directly so I wouldn't be surprised if it was on my end. If anyone knows, please tell me :)
waste of money, the app works once then the app keeps having connection problems and i paid for the pro version about a year ago still does'nt work.

even the usb connection doesn't work not worth the money
SIMPLESMENTE O MELHOR DECK PARA OBS E SEU PC
SIMPLY THE BEST DECK FOR OBS AND YOUR PC

Muitas funções, automações, possibilidades infinitas de aplicações.
Não encontrei nada melhor no mercado, ainda mais com o valor cobrado pela versão pro que eu super recomendo.
Suporte no discord não poderia ser melhor!
Simplesmente amo esse soft
Many functions, automations, infinite application possibilities.
I haven't found anything better on the market, especially with the price charged for the pro version, which I highly recommend.
Support on discord couldn't be better!
I just love this soft
I love TouchPortal! I use it to make OBS a multi-output video switcher (I use the main output as well as a scene projector).
The functionality I can achieve would cost literally many thousands of dollars in hardware. The macro setup with events and variables is also incredibly useful.
I've tried a lot of different apps to be able to use my tablets to control OBS and I always come back to this one. No other let you control everything in such a great way as this. To be able to control the actual filters in OBS to how easy it is to setup. It's amazing. And it isn't just for OBS. It let you control Streamlabs, XSplit as well. Even let you control your philips hue lights and photoshop. Well, with shortcuts basically any program/game.
So much you can do and integrate with TouchPortal. I'm a big big user and it has never let me down. The possibility to have custom buttons, different pages, and flawless integration with OBS and VLC is what really makes me happy. This has become an essential part of my streams and honestly, I wouldn't be able to do it if it were not for TP.
Been using touch portal since 2020 and it has made everything I originally did on stream easier and has given me avenues to get even more creative than I originally thought possible, runs perfectly on a simple tablet or phone and honestly unless you need/want tactile buttons, this is essentially a streamdeck
This just offers endless possibilities.
Insane software, great job!
Using Touch Portal for Premiere, OBS, Reaper, Zoom and RDT. It's been an integral part of my studio for several years now and keeps improving steadily. Couldn't work without it. First rate software!
Touch Portal is a fantastic piece of software and App. There are so many uses beyond what I personally use it for that I cannot even begin to explain how much it could possibly help your situation.
I use it for a soundboard to play sounds on stream, and also use triggers so that chat users can cause those sounds to be played.
I use it for OBS control as it has many functions that can automate camera and scene changes, and even elements within scenes.
Yes, those can be triggered by chat commands also !

There is a huge amount of functionality either built into or available through plugins for Touch Portal.
It is definitely worth learning.