Well, I may have solve the out of sync problem in OBS software 2 months ago, but now, I'm having some serious trouble with the lags now in my video file. Every time I record my new game Pokémon Legends and save my recording, the video file that I save just started lagging for no reason. Yes this happens every time I save one of my record video files and it just started to lag when I play the video file I recorded. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this kind of issue please and this time, with a clear English. I'm still not 100% used to the OBS software on my windows laptop. I'm above 67%. I really still don't understand why this software is so difficult for some people to used. They could have make it more easier like Photoshop and Windows Movie Maker.

Here is my lag file to prove it. No lie.

I'm only saying this guys because this been going on for 5 days now and I really need this to be solve. My connection is fine as always. I'm starting to lose faith with this difficult OBS software for not being easy like other programs. Is there any other software to let you record your games with your capture card? (No stream labs).

koala

There is a huge number of errors reported accessing your capture device. It seems you're trying 1920x1080 with 60 fps with that capture device. Make sure you have a capture device capable of USB 3.0 and the connection is actually USB 3.0 and not downgraded to 2.0. Check cable (there are cables that are not 3.0 capable), and make sure you're using no USB but directly plug in to your computer.
You're also recording with 30 fps, so it's overkill to read the capture card with 60 fps.

And as last comment, you're using an extremely weak computer. It's not just low end, it's the lowest of the low end in terms of performance.
It's probably just not powerful enough to capture and encode a resolution of 1920x1080.

There is a huge number of errors reported accessing your capture device. It seems you're trying 1920x1080 with 60 fps with that capture device. Make sure you have a capture device capable of USB 3.0 and the connection is actually USB 3.0 and not downgraded to 2.0. Check cable (there are cables that are not 3.0 capable), and make sure you're using no USB but directly plug in to your computer.
You're also recording with 30 fps, so it's overkill to read the capture card with 60 fps.

And as last comment, you're using an extremely weak computer. It's not just low end, it's the lowest of the low end in terms of performance.
It's probably just not powerful enough to capture and encode a resolution of 1920x1080.

Oh I see. So, my game capture card is basically is not 3.0 which is 2.0. Yeah I get that. I was trying to change FPS to 60 or 30 in OBS to make my recording a bit faster in order to stop the lag in the video file. But, it just got a little lagging to me. To be honest, it might be something else that is causing some strange lag problems in my video file every time I record my video for Pokémon Legends. It could be the software settings or the computer settings that need to be updated or fixed.

Also, my blue UBS is plug in to my game capture card to my computer.