Replay Source

Replay Source 1.7.0

OBSnewby

Hi. My OBS is not showing new installed plugins. Tried installing a coulple of them (source replay and Stream FX plugins) and never shows as new sources. Ive updated Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable but nothing happens.​

What else I can try? (I want to avoid having to resintall obs, or at least leaving it as the last resource).
Thanks!
Im on windows

GM Rod

Any reason why this only records 4 seconds long replays?
And when "Lossless" is used, there's no audio.
When it's not used, audio is clipped...

azamet

where is the default video save location of replay files? i did not mention save path on first try. and how to make it jump to orginal scene after replay?

JohnnyIA

Have a problem where it adds the filter then a few seconds later it disappears, tried this with a fresh install, in portable mode, with this plugin being the only one active and same problem. VC resist are updated.

In loge its just normal User added filter Replay filter followed by a User removed filter Replay Filter...

JohnnyIA

Have a problem where it adds the filter then a few seconds later it disappears, tried this with a fresh install, in portable mode, with this plugin being the only one active and same problem. VC resist are updated.

In loge its just normal User added filter Replay filter followed by a User removed filter Replay Filter...
User error, you have to add a Replay Source before you can add the reply filter...

dashy

One (potentially silly) question: is there a way to use a Browser source as the replay Video Source, or a workaround for this? We stream live rugby and would love the ability to show replay angles from our wireless goal post cameras. These stream directly to an IP address which we pull into OBS as a Browser source. No luck getting the plug-in to work with these so far.

RRPete

Hey everyone,

Did anyone ever get a solution to saved recordings showing with a green overlay? I can save using default replay in OBS but when using the plugin all files save with a green overlay.

Thanks

GastonTrombotti

Running OBS 28.0.0 (64bit) and the option to add a "Replay source" doesn't appear. Just updated before installing the plugin so I'm assuming that it's not compatible yet with this version, but just in case I wanted to ask if it could be from something else.

Here is my setup:
  • Live scene camera 1
    • Score overlay scene
    • video capture device 1
    • Hotkey Show 'Score overlay scene': F10
    • Hotkey Hide 'Score overlay scene': F10
  • Live scene camera 2
    • Score overlay scene
    • Video capture device 2
  • Live scene camera 3
    • Score overlay scene
    • Video capture device 3
  • Score overlay scene
    • Browser
  • Replay scene camera 1
    • Replay overlay scene
    • Replay input 1
      • Video source: video capture device 1
      • Capture internal frames: ✓
      • Duration (ms): 5000
      • Maximum replays: 1
      • Visibility Action: Continue
      • End Action: Loop single
      • Text source: Text (GDI+) replay 1
      • Text Format:
        FPS: %FPS%
        SPEED: %SPEED%
        PROGRESS: %PROGRESS%
        DURATION: %DURATION%
        TIME: %TIME%
      • Progress crop source: Color Source replay 1
      • Hotkey Load replay: F12
  • Replay scene camera 2
    • Replay overlay
    • Replay input 2
      Same as Replay input 1
  • Replay scene camera 3
    • Replay overlay
    • Replay input 3
      Same as Replay input 1
  • Replay info scene
    • Text (GDI+) replay 1
    • Color Source replay 1
    • Text (GDI+) replay 2
    • Color Source replay 2
    • Text (GDI+) replay 3
    • Color Source replay 3
  • Replay overlay scene
During a game I switch between the live camera scenes to get the best view of the action. For the switching I use the multiview with the option "Click to switch between scenes" on. As soon as something interesting happend I press F12 which loads the 3 replays.
I watch all 3 replays playing synchronous in a loop on my multiview to see which camera has the best view for a replay.
As soon as there is a dull moment I switch to the replay scene with the best view. During the playing of the replay I can switch camera angle by switching to a different replay scene.

If I want stinger transitions for my replays I use OBS Transition Matrix to set the transitions only switching from a live scene to a replay scene.
Where do I find this? For the switching I use the multiview with the option "Click to switch between scenes" on.

Running OBS 28.0.0 (64bit) and the option to add a "Replay source" doesn't appear. Just updated before installing the plugin so I'm assuming that it's not compatible yet with this version, but just in case I wanted to ask if it could be from something else.
Some plugins need to be updated to work with 28

ne0lines

I have a transparent transition so when I transition back after the replay the background gets black, so I'd loveto be able to set the ending transition timing so the transition is set to start earlier than the replay ends. <3

I'm running multiple cams. I thought that if I just had the multiview screen open, I could have my main cam lit, I could hit replay for another cam. Doesn't seem to be working now. What am I missing? Running 27.2.4 Do I need to have OBS Replay Buffer active?
@Exeldro

Last edited:

wilmata

Is anyone else having this happen on version 28?

How can i fix it?

1662603017442.png