Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.45 star(s) 20 ratings

Latest updates

1. OBS Transition Matrix discontinued, upgrade now to Transition Table

Hi, This plugin served it's porpous as a prototype and a more fleshed and properly supported...
  2. v1.0 Release

Fixed an issue where the first transition after Starting/Stopping a Stream/Record would use...

Latest reviews

This is better than Transition Table!
Bring it back. Transition Table is unusable!
all that was missing was to make it available for MAC
This is an amazing plug-in!!! I've been looking for a way to set this up for the last week!! Props to you for making it happen!!
nelze nainstalovat, v adresáři na githubu chybí soubory
Really makes the order of scenes more logical than button mashing my buttons in the hope that they're in the right order.
There is no instruction on how to Install and where to install the plugin, and one of the link to the software that need to be installed don't exist anymore. Please give a proper instructions, otherwise this thing is useless.
Awesome bro, ty!!
Awesome, haven't had a chance to test this fix out yet, but that is basically the main issue I've been having with it.. That it would sometimes randomly defer to the default transition selected... Aweomse! Thank you!
Pretty darn solid.

I have some issues where it doesn't always override the default transition, but it's hit or miss. Can't pin a reason down for why it does this.