Replay Source

Replay Source 1.7.0

Merl Click

Hey Friends,

I love this, and wanted to do some interesting things with it, but I notice when I install this and then run OBS, my memory is at 84%, OBS taking up about 10,000 MB. Is this normal? I don't even have a replay source put in yet, but when I do it caps my memory. Any thoughts?

I3ordo

"Load delay" does delay the action of "load" right? if so, when you hit load, it will have extra footage along with the moment you hit "load" so it s a delayed "capture replay".

Suppose you are in a tense moment but you dont have much time decide and press "load" on where you exactly want the replay to end, you hit "load"(configure "load delay" as 2000ms) right after you get the (for example) "headshot" but when you watch it , you can watch the headshot an extra 2000ms of footage where you get to cover and survive.

dungi

I would like to ask a feature: I'm playing a game - for example League of Legends and want catch some cool moments from the entire round. So every time I think, "that would be a cool clip", I hit a Hotkey. So... I don't want to show that replay instantly. I want to collect all of the clips in a playlist to play them after the round in a "recap".

Is this possible? After the playlist is played, the playlist should be empty for the next round. Also all clips should be saved in a folder for later on.

Exeldro

@dungi yes that is possible, put the replay source in a separate scene. Set the maximum replays to the number of replays of 1 game you want to keep in memory. Set visibility action to restart to start playing as soon as the scene becomes visible. Set end action to loop, hide or pause after all. Set a hotkey to load a replay. Set a hotkey to clear your replay list. Set a hotkey for saving so that you can save on a moment you don't need your system resources.

J Gerstel

Hi, used this plugin last weekend, works great :-) If used in "memory only" then CPU load is low, works fine, however when Save Replay the clip to File, then CPU spikes a lot, look like it is not using GPU when rendering the file. Workaround: use OBS replay buffer and hotkey to save the file, but use ReplayInput to view the replay with all the nice slow motion tricks etc. Hope this helps to improve :-)

Exeldro, you are a monster. I am following this plugin since its release and I can say the work you are doing is over magnificient. I will not tire of thanking you for developing this plugin.

dungi

@dungi yes that is possible, put the replay source in a separate scene. Set the maximum replays to the number of replays of 1 game you want to keep in memory. Set visibility action to restart to start playing as soon as the scene becomes visible. Set end action to loop, hide or pause after all. Set a hotkey to load a replay. Set a hotkey to clear your replay list. Set a hotkey for saving so that you can save on a moment you don't need your system resources.

Thank you - I will try this out later :) that is such a great future to bring something in, while waiting for the next round.

euristico

problems saving, maybe two saves in low time made crash...

Another problem i have , its the saving files, are upside down, and a quick motion. I can't do a vlc source repeat in half break time for that problem!

Attachments

• Crash 2019-02-15 10-17-44.txt
    110.5 KB · Views: 25

chr

The Plugin has too much Options in my opinion noway for me to get this Setup, sad. The Video you have seems also to be outdated Maybe you can do a new one in the near future for noobs like me. Thanks in Advance.

euristico

@chr I'll try and make a new video this week.
and if you can share codecs used for video saving, maybe we have diferents and that's why the results aren't the same, in my replaysavedfolder all videos are wrong codec, wrong speed and upside down. thanks you for all your work.

chr

Thank you i will give it another try. Really appreciate that you did that. Im sure this helps other as well.