Replay Source

Replay Source 1.7.0

euristico

I have a question why my saved replays are reversed and play accelerate? if I want to recover it to play the best moments of a match, how I can do it?
reversed.png

Last edited:

euristico

continue saving replays reversed and some crashes thx exeldro

Attachments

• Crash 2019-01-19 18-36-28.txt
    106.7 KB · Views: 519

Exeldro

@euristico the crash is during saving. Sorry I can't seem to get the saving working good. I'm thinking about removing it as long as I don't get it working good.

Yeah I was getting problems with saved replays too. It crashes about 50% of the time I would try to save it, and the saved recording only had about 2 seconds of the 15 seconds I had set, plus there was horrible audio popping on the recording too.

Exeldro

@TheCyberQuake can you provide me crashlogs (here or via discord) ?

As long as can't figure out what goes wrong with the saving I'll be working on new features as progress display
ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

and speed display

Last edited:
I'll see if I can either go back and find a crashlog or get it to crash again.
As for feature requests, It would be really cool if we could have hotkeys to scrub back and forth on the replay with a user-set speed for going forward and backward. Unsure how possible that would be but it would be really cool if it were possible. With the ability to have multiple replays as well it would make it so after a match I can go through the replays and scrub back and forth on key events/details.

One other thing I can think of is having multiple configurations for the same ReplayInput. Most of my streams are variety streams, which can use either a capture card, monitor capture or game capture. Being able to quickly switch settings for the ReplayInput source between several configurations I set up before hand would make it super easy for me to be able to replay anything on my variety stream. Would just have to change the profile to the correct one while on my intermission screen changing games.

Exeldro

@TheCyberQuake What do you mean with scrub back and forward? You can set hotkeys to faster (or double speed) play forward or backward to find the position you are looking for in a replay.
How do you want to configure the multiple configurations?
And thank you for the crashlog.