Replay Source

Replay Source 1.7.0

Did some testing. Still no audio. And from what I can tell the reason setting the audio source doesn't work for me is because it seems both the ReplayFilterAsync and the ReplayFilterAudio need to be the same name as the Replay Input, but you can't have two audio/video filters with the same name meaning you can't have both audio and video source for a replay input set to the same device, meaning any sources with a combined audio/video signal like webcam or capture card can't use both filters to capture both audio/video.
I could be completely wrong though, just wanted to share my findings and what I think may be the issue.

Exeldro

If you need both audio and video from the same source you only need the ReplayFilter(Async). It should capture both.

But it doesn't. I've played with virtually every setting I can find, with and without trying to set audio source, and it either isn't capturing audio or isn't outputing audio if it is capturing.
The problem started once the separate audio source was added.

No matter what I set I just can't seem to get it to capture/output audio from my capture card. I've ensured monitoring/output is on, and ensured the audio source was blank. Setting the audio source to something that isn't my capture card makes it so audio is captured/played, but using the standard async doesn't seem to capture audio. And obviously I can't set the audio filter to the same capture card as the async to try to fix the problem that way.

Ørjan Hove

This is more or less exactly what I've been looking for, but it keeps crashing my OBS with spesific actions.

As soon as I've used the plugin to play one replay, I can't open the replay scene to adjust settings without my OBS crashing.

EDIT:
Also when saving my replay, the video is saved in 2x speed, while the aduio is in normal speed.
I want both in normal speed of course.

Last edited:

ThommiTechnik

Hoi Exeldro, just a question - is it possible, if I set the amount of time high enough, that I can jog/shuttle through the video, and set then in and out? For example, if doing a cooking-show, I don't know when the next flames are coming ;) And can't play them immediately. I would like to use the Contour Jog/Shuttle Pro.

Thanks, and cheers, Thomas

Exeldro

@ThommiTechnik To jog/shuttle through the video you can use the faster, slower and backward hotkeys to get to the position you want. Then use the trim hotkeys to get the video you want.
I don't know how that would work with the Contour Jog/Shuttle Pro.

D

Deleted member 175885

How are you using the plugin? Is the memory leak on loading new replays or on saving replays to disk?

Let me just preface this with, I think you're plugin is one of the best out there I've seen.

With that said.
So maybe it is just me but, I am seeing a massive jump in memory usage as well as CPU usage merely upon putting the files into my plugin directory. (C:\Users\MyDumbassComputer)\Desktop\Other Stuff\Twitch\OBS Studio\obs-plugins\64bit)

Once OBS is opened, that's when I see the jump.

I have attached my Task Manager screenshots.

Attachments

• Assisting file.png
    Assisting file.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 59