Replay Source

Replay Source 1.7.0

Exeldro

Got some sound working, even for slow motion replays. It only seems to be out of sync.
As soon as I got this working stable I will release a new version.

matias_pl

It would be great to be able to change the playback speed on the fly using keyboard shortcuts (say, 50/75/100% speed) just as it is with vmix replays or older 3play hardware controllers.

First of all, thank you very much for such a great plugin. If there is anyway to donate it will be a pleasure to do that.

I wanted to ask, it will be possible to use "DisplayCapture" as source of replay?

Ni72O

Hallo Exeldro,

I love this plugin! - But will there be support for game capture/windows capture/display capture in the future ?

Exeldro

The filter feature I'm using to get the video from the other source only works on async sources. Game capture/windows capture/display capture are not async sources.

Hi again sir,

I feel unconfortable asking for features since I have no idea about programming and also I know is a hard work that you are doing for free. But, will be possible to save the replays to disk in the future? Thanks so much for your time.

DeMexi

Love the plugin so far!

I'm hoping you will consider adding support for integration with obs-websocket, so that replays do not have to be triggered by hotkeys.
Is this something you would be interested in adding?
It would help me out immensely.

Exeldro

That would require some changes in the obs-websocket plugin and obs itself. I'll try to get that working.

I3ordo

what does the "get replay" button do? i wish there was a way to make it get the latest replay file instead of a predefined one, that would allow to use this unqiue plugin as an action replay player.

Currently if anyone wants to use this, they have to sacrifice having multiple replay files and a local recording of the full session.

Last edited:

qbn

I love this plugin, it's my favorite replay one. I'd love the see the ability to change scenes after the replay finishes, vs just looping or hiding. Thanks in advance!

BGMCD

Okay, your plugin actually functions BETTER than the instant replay plugin for the purposes of live streaming. EXCEPT for one fatal flaw, which I need solving desperately. I need to be able to clear the load to the RAM.

I'm currently loading 3 RTSP streams into OBS and your plugin enables me to load live action replays in slow motion instantly. However it continually loads each replay into the RAM over and over and over again, until it eventually crashes the computer. Instant replay only enables me to do this with one source. Yours is better, but I need this problem solved ASAP. PLEASE tell me you can help me!!!

Non Grata

I'm currently loading 3 RTSP streams into OBS and your plugin enables me to load live action replays in slow motion instantly. However it continually loads each replay into the RAM over and over and over again, until it eventually crashes the computer. Instant replay only enables me to do this with one source. Yours is better, but I need this problem solved ASAP. PLEASE tell me you can help me!!!
Oh, nooo! Such a great plugin, but I can confirm this error. Application crashes, because of memory leaks.
Exeldro, please, can you fix it?