Replay Source

Replay Source 1.7.0

euristico

I have tried first versions, and today updated, the old versions crashes but works, this last version , I cant do the review automaticly only works touching the button getting replay, I've doing something wrong?

4styler

Works awesome. But Memory leak is a big problem. Hoping to use this as part of a live sports production package but need this issue addressed.

Tried manually clearing the memory using a CMD script but this is unsuccessful. The only way to clear is to shutdown the software.

Exeldro

I'm trying to find memory leaks at the moment.
@4styler, @Non Grata, @BGMCD and @I3ordo
Is it possible for any of you to help me find out where the memory is leaking.
Is the memory leaking if you just have a replay source and not using the Replay hotkey?
Is there memory leak for every time you use the replay hotkey?
Is there memory leak for every time the replay is played/looped?

Last edited:

Exeldro

I have tried first versions, and today updated, the old versions crashes but works, this last version , I cant do the review automaticly only works touching the button getting replay, I've doing something wrong?
Did you try to put the setting visibilty action on restart or continue?

nemoz_Z

Hi Exeldro, first of all thank you very much for this plug in, I'm doing some sports event streaming on youtube and facebook, but I had to use a Mac with a home made multi replay software (a friend of mine did it with quartz composer) but now with your plug in I hope i will be able to travel with only one PC and using OBS for (I'm not doing it professionally, I'm doing it for free because is a small sport).
I have only one problem I can use it with a media source but I can replay only one file and i can setup the speed as you can see in replay media.JPG but I can't setup the speed with VLC but with VLC I can replay 5 or 5 short videos, I need it to replay short video 4 or 5 seconds but one video per trick, so I need it running in VLC, I tried to pit vlc on a new scene but nothing changed.

thanks in advance if you can help me.

Attachments

• replay media.JPG
    replay media.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 108
  • replay vlc.JPG
    replay vlc.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 107

Exeldro

@nemoz_Z I made my plugin because I wanted instant replays for sports event streaming. I use a single laptop and a couple of cameras and webcams.
This plugin can at the moment only hold the last replay in memory.
If you want to slomo replay 5 files from disk I would suggest trying to set an external VLC player to NDI output and use that as a NDI source in OBS.

nemoz_Z

Hi Exeldro,

sorry so it was my bad understanding on your introduction text to this plugin, you wrote :
"Sources that work are:
Media Source
NDI Source
VLC Video Source
Video Capture Device "

Exeldro

Is there anyone who could test the latest version (0.2.0) with game capture?
I've tested the new version with window and display capture and both seem to work.

would love to see an option to delay when the replay actually starts once the scene is opened. That way I would be able to easily insert some kind of instant replay intro to the scene while still keeping it completely automated.
Like once the scene starts delay the replay by x milliseconds to allow a video on top of it to play

Exeldro

@TheCyberQuake Can't you just put the intro in a stinger transition and put the transition point at the end of the intro video?
On the replay scene set a transition override to the stinger transition.
On the replay source set Visibility Action to Restart.

@TheCyberQuake Can't you just put the intro in a stinger transition and put the transition point at the end of the intro video?
On the replay scene set a transition override to the stinger transition.
On the replay source set Visibility Action to Restart.
In my experience stinger doesn't play well with video files with audio and transparency longer than just a second or two. Ends up stuttering or breaking audio, hence why I use a media source as it handles that better. Plus I have a separate audio and video source so the video unloads but I still have tape rewind audio playing during the replay.