Replay Source

Replay Source 1.7.0

euristico

1. Is there a way to trigger the replay action and automagically play the replay scene? I have a 4 way xkeys stick on my camera that I use to switch cam1 and cam 2. With the current 2 keys to press, I can only set replay for 1 camera.
2. Seems I saw someplace to make donations?
yes you can use same keypress to save and switch the scene, but use a stiger to give some seconds to computer work

yes you can use same keypress to save and switch the scene, but use a stiger to give some seconds to computer work
Where/how do I do that? Use next scene in replay source? Assign say "F12" to both the replay source and replay scene?
How do I get stinger to play just for this operation? My 2nd cam is on the finish line of dirt track. If I use stinger for normal switching of cams, cars will be past the finish line before the stinger is done.

euristico

Sin título.png

@Nuthinfancy the replay filter captures the video and audio to show in the replay source. If you want to play the replay direct, just set the same hotkey for loading the replay and switching to the replay scene.
Donations can be made via https://www.paypal.me/exeldro
The switching works perfect.
Still stuck on the replay filter. Do I need to add it to the ReplayInput that I've already setup? Seems to work without it. Sorry, I'm an old guy

Maybe this is a feature request? instead of delay before the replay-play a stinger video? I don't think there is anyway to target a stinger transition to just one scene change?

pingv2

The plugin works great, but for some reason when I have OBS Studio open with a scene active that has the plugin on it, and I try to exit OBS, it crashes instead. This also happens when I try to switch profiles. I think something is crashing when OBS tries to unload the source with the plugin on it

Last night I was having an issue where I would hit the hot key, the transition would play, the replay screen appeared-with replay text but no video. It didn't happen all the time. Mostly when it wasn't used for a long time- almost like it was in a sleep mode

Hello there,

I starded using the plugin with a RTSP server video source (VLC Video Source and OBS Media Source). When switching scene and watching the replay in OBS it works very nice and clear, but when I save the replay, the video file is slow speed and the audio has a lot of sound interfrences (like robotic voice). If I select the Lossless option, the saved replay file has no sound and the video sometimes is slow speed and sometimes is normal speed. Does anyone had similar issue? Thanks for your time.

Started using the plugin yesterday - great functionality - but when I use Next Scene feature OBS stalls (I use 23.0.2 version)

Is there a possibility to see the text (showing index, duration, progress, etc.) just in the preview window but after switching NOT in the live window?

Furthermore would assume the plugin to store replays to disk using parameters set for recording and if these are not set using those for streaming (just if lossless is not selected)
Please provide donation link

Exeldro

@Andreas Kronlachner Can you describe how it stalls for you? Is the Next scene the same as the current scene?
The text can be shown in any scene you want. If you want it in multiple scenes, copy the text source as reference to other scenes.
donations: https://www.paypal.me/exeldro

@XxX SLY SKILLER XxX I still have not found a way of saving that works for every situation. A workaround can be to play the replay and use the replay buffer or recording of obs to save it to disk.

Thanks @Exeldro! Yes - the next scene is the same as the current scene.

I know that the text can be shown in any scene. My point is that I would use the Studio mode and do preparation of the replay clip in the Preview (left window) - where the text of course is of big use to pick the right replay clip and trim it accordingly but then, when this is finally done and I put it live with a e.g. Stinger, the text should disappear.

I do live streaming of billiards events and what you do normally after a rack is finished is to pick the best 2-3 shots of the last rack - pack it together and show it during the balls get re-racked for the next game. Hope I made clear what was meant.

Exeldro

@Andreas Kronlachner If the next scene should be the same scene, you should leave the next scene setting empty and it will stay on the same scene.

For the text I use a separate scene and projector or multiview if I don't want to show it on the stream.
Or you could set the same hotkey for hiding the text as for switching the scene live.