OBS loses primary audio device while streaming, then finds it again immediately (Log in post!)

Kylix

This issue has been going on for about a month now off and on and I'm not sure what's causing it. I haven't changed anything in OBS or my hardware or Windows. I've been streaming with OBS Studio for about 3 years now and never ran into an issue like this before.

Basically, when I'm streaming, OBS will randomly switch to my external desktop speakers and then, without touching anything, it will go back to using my intended audio device again. It's basically losing the primary audio device (in this case, my VT-4) and then finding it again. Whenever this happens, it cuts out the desktop audio from my stream, my mic and everything else for a few seconds, then it all comes back without me touching anything. Can someone help me understand why this is happening? There are no discernable triggers for it that I can see and it's happened across several games, but it doesn't ever happen with other games (like it's never done this with Overwatch or Valorant ever, but it HAS done it with No Man's Sky, Hades and Dead By Daylight).

Here's the lastest log where it occured during Hades (I think it happened randomly at least 2-3 times during the early half of my stream): https://obsproject.com/logs/2wrSqwrUe_ujO55p

Kylix

I submitted a more detailed version of this post in another thread. Please approve that one instead since I can't edit this post for some reason.