TomberWolf

Thanks for the hint with the full mode.
I got a log:

16:55:10.828 CamooZ 6.8 started
16:55:11.042 -file command found as command line parameter
16:55:11.042 File=C:\Scripts und Tools\OBS\CamooZ\StreamCam Mitte.ccs
16:55:11.042 Checking file C:\Scripts und Tools\OBS\CamooZ\StreamCam Mitte.ccs
16:55:11.043 File exists - that's a good start
16:55:11.043 No camera found that matches file data (name or id)
16:55:11.044 Ending automation - no changes made
16:55:11.044 You can close this log and work with CamooZ as usual now

But I am able to load the profile directly with the CamooZ GUI and everythings works fine.

falti

Hi @TomberWolf

the profile you load in the cmd line is "C:\Scripts und Tools\OBS\CamooZ\StreamCam Mitte.ccs"

The one you load with the CamooZ GUI is residing elsewhere:

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\CamooZ6\CAMERA_NAME\StreamCam Mitte.ccs

So maybe you copy the ccs file from there (the documents folder) into the folder you wanna use in your script (c:\Scripts und Tools\OBS\CamooZ and see what happens?

Cheers

Falti

TomberWolf

I think, I've fixed. I created new profiles for all cams and copied the files again and it works.
Thanks for your hints.

Have a nice day.

mindfulmusician

It is possible to create and save more than one profile of settings for the same camera in Camooz? I would like to create a Zoom and and Unzoomed setting for one Logitec C920 webcam.

sQumm

@falti when i open camooz v5 it works but when i try to open camooz v6+ i get this error message you see in the screenshot, do you know how i fix that?
Untitled.png

PedjaS

After some use I must say this is now quite good piece of software. It is now user friendly and easy to use. Great job!

Few minor issues:
- when application is started it could autoload last profile
- when user selects profile it could be automatically loaded without need to click load button
- option to set refresh every 5 sec is not available in Classic mode
- buttons shoudl have tooltips. There are now quite number of buttons and it is not obvious what is their function until clicked.
- load profiel button should be positioned before profile save.

hanjo

Hi @falti,
I found a bug in CamooZ 6.8 (I think). When I try to set the tilt to a negative value using the webserver the command is not executed. Positive values work fine.
This fails:
Code:
curl http://localhost:8080/set?tilt=-10
This works:
Code:
curl http://localhost:8080/set?tilt=10
This works as well:
Code:
curl http://localhost:8080/set?tilt=0

Would be great if you can look into this :-)
Thanks!

falti

Hi @hanjo
bug accepted. I could recreate it ;-)
Not sure when I can get to it. My development machine crashed and I need to rebuild it on a fresh windows copy, so this may take a while
Cheers
Falti

mindfulmusician

falti submitted a new resource:

CamooZ - Tool to manage (and save and restore) camera settings - CamooZ - Set Camera Settings, save to profiles and restore from them

Read more about this resource...
CamooZ worked wonderfully for me for two months. Then I started having problems with OBS and Camooz. I removed and reinstalled OBS. I am unable to install CamooZ. Even though I gave permisson for my Windows 10 Firewall to allow CamooZ, I cannot extract or open the CamooZ exe file. I've tried four different Zip extractors. Any suggestions?

PedjaS

To report two bugs.

I've created a profile that sets manually everything that is needed.

Then I clicked Reset camera to factory defaults. It did reset but auto check boxes were not set. They should be set in default factory mode. That could be considered a bug.

Then I checked all auto check boxes and then saved configuration as prrofile I call Auto. It means when i click it it resets all to defaults and turns full auto mode. That was my workaround for Reset camera to factory defaults do not work fully.

Then I clicked previously saved all manual profile and indeed camera was set as expected.

Then i clicked Auto profile to set camera to auto mode, and.... camera gain folowed it and perfectly got into that mode... but application did not update values for fields that are set to auto. Values did change, what I can see by seeing image changes as expected, but it was not updated in interface.

PedjaS

@falti when i open camooz v5 it works but when i try to open camooz v6+ i get this error message you see in the screenshot, do you know how i fix that?View attachment 83899
Today aIl ended up with this same problem. Camooz cannot start. It just shows this same Exception error.

Interestingly. I have Camooz v 6.4. It runs, and even sees al the profiles from newer version (which cannot load).

PedjaS

I solved issue with Exception error. I remembered that tonight I installed SplitCam. So I thought maybe it is a cause. Deintstalled it, and vhoila! Camooz runs again!

hosias

Hi @falti. Thanks for this great work!
I'm getting an error when trying to load a settings file for my Redragon webcam:
Exception EOIeSysError in module CamooZ.exe at 00000000009AC7F2.
The specified property ID is not supported for the specified property set.
Here is the contents of the file:
[Camera Settings]
Camera Name=REDRAGON_Live_Camera
Camera Path=\\?\usb#vid_0c45&pid_636b&mi_00#7&315a9f63&0&0000#{65e8773d-8f56-11d0-a3b9-00a0c9223196}\global
BacklightCompensation=4
Brightness=0
Contrast=32
ExposureAUTO=1
Exposure=-6
Gain=0
Gamma=100
Hue=0
IrisAUTO=0
Iris=0
Saturation=74
Sharpness=4
WhiteBalanceAUTO=1
WhiteBalance=4600
Frequency=60
LowLightCompensation=0
Also, it seems that the -silent command line argument only works when put after the filename. For me, putting -silent before -file didn't work.

falti

falti updated CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings with a new update entry:

V 7.0.1

Major redesign - much lighter and faster - many performance improvements. The web server interface is discontinued and will be made available in a separate application soon.

Saving and loading camera settings in/from profiles is now only available with the full version. You can easly get a license key (for 4.99 USD) and turn the evaluation version into a full version.

UI changes
  • Selecting a profile in the lower left will immediately load the profile
  • Buttons now have hints...

Read the rest of this update entry...