CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings

Semi-free CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings 7.4.1 - Support for non-USB cams

Save camera settings

Now with hotkeys and Streamdeck plugin (download the plugin here or via the Streamdeck appstore's plugin section)

1668083561892.png

Windows lacks a decent settings panel for webcams. It only provides an ancient dialog that cannot even be opened directly - only through another program (like with OBS's "configure video" button or via ffmpeg command line). Camera settings will not be saved with it. So latest after a reboot your cameras are in an undefined state. And there is no way to save multiple settings for different light conditions or scenes.

CamooZ allows more granular fine tuning, sorting & renaming the sliders, locking them from accidental change and UNDO with Ctrl-Z. And with the full version (purchase via paypal for 4.99 USD plus tax) you can store and retrieve different settings in different profiles. Profiles can be loaded by
  • Clicking the checkbox
  • Hotkeys
  • Making one profile per camera profile "autoload" at program start
  • Command line parameter
  • With your Elgato Streamdeck (plugin is included)
  • With a URL command like /set?profile=<profile name> via browser using CamooZWeb
You can even take it as far as working with different zoom-settings and load them live with button presses. Checkout the review videos below. CamooZ Webserver to control cameras on a remote PC is included too.

Reviews:​

EposVox - Stop struggling with your webcam settings
1662558839117.png

kil0bit - Save & Restore Webcam Settings in Windows PC
1662558502916.png

Doc Simpson: Für JEDE Webcam: Einstellungen dauerhaft speichern - Cam Tutorial mit CamooZ
1662558685934.png

Angel Mendez - Conservar configuraciones de camara en OBS
1662559153048.png

Sonnic Tech Como guardar la configuracion de mi webcam para siempre!
1665553765789.png

Review by Alien White:
Como Evitar que se Borren las Configuraciones de tu Cámara en OBS

Review by Zero Absolu Gaming;
Zero Absolu Gaming: Sauvegarder les Réglages de sa Webcam

Review by Elliot Rosewater;
Как автоматически применять и сохранять настройки вебкамеры для стрима\видеоконференции.

Review by iBoB:
5 strumenti che ogni streamer dovrebbe usare

Review by xbitlabs;
https://www.xbitlabs.com/universal-webcam-settings-app/

CamooZ with it's Streamdeck plugin can even control an Insta360:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Insta360/comments/y1vaak/its_here_stream_deck_plugin_for_insta360_link/

Control profile settings via Elgato Streamdeck
1665560106236.png

Customize the set to your liking by moving the sliders up and down, so your most important ones are always first.
1662559480198.png

You can change the camera setting labels into your language and liking. Also like with sources in OBS: lock cam settings you do not want to change
1662560067169.png
  • Love
Reactions: PYL_Marcio
Author
falti
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.79 star(s) 38 ratings

More resources from falti

Latest updates

1. Windows re-install

I have now seen some rare cases where the license key is unusable after Windows re-install. In...
  2. CamooZ and Onedrive

I had a support case where CamooZ would not find profiles after a restart. Turns out the user...
  3. Support for non-USB cams

Since 7.2.3 CamooZ will not list any virtual cameras, as they don't have settings to be modified...

Latest reviews

Absolutely wonderful piece of software that saves so much time and headaches, specially if you a stream. Unparalleled customer support!
Amazing customer service, helped me retrieve my lost CamooZ key.
amazing app, saves so much time setting up each variable or trying to remember what theywere last time, and the devs are really helpful, when my system fingerprint changed, they kindly let me keep my previous license
Absolute life saver of an application for streamers especially with different cam and lighting set ups literally saves me hours of time. Easy to use and great support from the creator
Excellent customer service.
Great tool and great support, real friendly as well ;-)
One of the best advanced cam adjustments program so far. Using the Logitech G922 together with Camooz is an huge advantage for streaming and meetings! 5* cheers.
re-installed C, my key became unusable because of hardware codes and i got a new one within 1 hour. excellent support
I've been using it for several months now and I'm really not disappointed. No more camera settings after each start-up, especially as I have 4 cameras!
It simply makes my life easier.
And what's more, extremely fast support by e-mail, I really recommend it :)
Great wee program to stop my Logitech webcam resetting all the time and to top it off had a issue that was quickly resolved :)