Audio Monitor

Audio Monitor 0.8.5

I want to love this....but sadly right now it crashes as soon as OBS opens due to the TouchPortal problem that others have posted about. Hopefully this will get updated to fix the conflict!
I loved the plugin in previous versions of OBS.
But since OBS 28 (yes, I updated the plugin :D) I have the following problem: When I move a fader in the audio mixer or audio monitor panel, I suddenly get an extremely high CPU load, the sound stutters and OBS crashes after a short time. This happens no matter how the plugin is set.
If I remove the audio monitor filter from the sound source, the problem no longer exists. Therefore, unfortunately not usable right now, I hope it will be fixed quickly!
Was very satisfied so far!
Love this extension. Gives full matrix support so each audio input can have a separate volume to each output.

Current issue: Many of the audio inputs don't display output meters, just sliders. Kind of tough to know if I am getting input without the display.
the plugin is amazing BUT, i found out after thorough search - this plugin is crashing my OBS v28 whenever we connect with touchportal, sammi, deckboard using websocket 5.

there arent any other plugins just this thats causing the issue
3 Stars because it works fine on OBS 28.03 but When i use it with Touch Portal 3.1 Build 7, OBS Crashes, i try remove other plugins and i find out that it was this one that crashes when i have Touch Portal open, if i remove the plugin, all works fine. Help please
Awesome plugin! You can choose different speakers to monitor each audio! I'm just rating it 4 starts because 0.8.1 doesn't work with OBS 27.2.4 and I can't download 0.7.1, download link please?
Big issues with audio becoming out of sync.

Setup:
OBS with video capture and microphone input.

1. Set Audio monitoring to HDMI output (TV for example)
2. Full Screen Projector to the same HDMI output.
No issues with the synchronisation between the video and the audio

3. Add Audio Monitor to the microphone input to play though desktop speakers/sound card

Result:
Audio just gets more and more out of sync the longer it runs for. Around half a second in 10 mins.

Please find a solution as I love this plugin!
I LOVE this tool! it gives a total liberty to manage your sources independently, Exeldro is a genius!

I have indeed two problems, the first is each time I'm making a Win Update: The assigned sources change to strange numbers and symbols, or the source names are cut, so they don't work more until I reselect the sources one by one on each music filter.

The second problem came with the last OBS version (28): The audio start to crack as soon as I'm moving the Volume-cursor... and when I switch to another scene and come back, OBS crashes.

So I'm excited to receive an Update soon! Thank you very much, Exeldro!
Very handy tool for monitoring audio of all your audio sources at different levels.
I Realy love this Plugin! I use it to Output my Micro to VirtualCable and so creating an instance of my mic with all the VST Plgunins and use it in discord. So my Mic sounds like on Stream when i am in Discord.

Here is a big issue: i have move transition for audio fade / audio transition. The Problem is, this Plugin somehow overbuffer when the volume control is slided to 0 and back upwards.

You can reproduce it:
Use an audioline and play music on it.
Add the Audio Monit Filter and monitor it to your headphones.
Then Slide the volume down and up down and up and you will discover very quickly, that the audio starts to crackle and going hard out of sync.

First time i discovered it it was live on stream when i changed to my pause scene, where the gameplay audio fades to 0 and the music source fades up to 100%

it was hella noisee

:) Hope to see an update soon.
I just use it for my mic at the moment because i do not change the volume slider of this source :D so the bug never happen ^^
<3
For me the audio is 1 second out of sync. Just changed the delay time and it works like normal
I have used this plugin for awhile and it has served me very well, unfortunately, in the last few months I start with no lag and then after a few minutes, I get about almost a 2 second delay. Restarting OBS fixes the issue for a couple of minutes and then it falls out of synch.
this plugin is the best, the only problem I have is that I can not capture the sound of my XBOX group (xbox game bar or xbox app), the only sound captured is that of the app itself (the notifications), i need help or just update ? (sorry i use translator)
For me this plugin is essential. I use OBS to stream over Zoom and the Audio Monitor plugin allows me to send the audio sources to Zoom (using a Virtual Cable) while selectively sending some of those sources to the normal OBS Monitoring Device (so I can monitor them in the room). The previous version caused my system to crash but this version seems to be stable. I don't even need to use the Audio Monitor Mixer - I just make all the relevant settings in the source filter dialogue. Great functionality - thank you.
I really want to give this a 5-star but I'm having crashes in OBS and my computer apparently with this active. It doesn't seem to be by a particular action but just by having the filter on an audio source. My computer freaks out and will crash if I don't restart it. I would really love to use this plugin because it has amazing features but this crashing has me frustrated.
It's excelent for streaming
This is a great plugin, but I'm experiencing a very loud noise everytime I select audio output and I put on a filter through my headphones and everytime I bring up spotify it distorts the music and then the loud noise begins. It goes away if I delete the audio output source and I'm also ok to listen to spotify again sense that audio output source is no longer present. I've tried uninstalling and re installing realtek audio drivers and to no avail that does not fix the issues. I've dialed it down to something mis firing in this plugin. That's what its coming down to. I have no idea what the fix is for this, so any help would be appreciated!
It has too many bugs and in MacOS it's not worth the trouble, it would have been great if it worked but it crashes every time for the slightest reasons, adjusting the volume it crashes, muting it crashes, activating "audio monitor filter" it crashes, it even crashes when closing OBS, so if you installed it and OBS is crashing believe the probability is that it has everything to do with Audio Monitor. I uninstalled it and OBS stopped crashing.

Asking for help with this is futile nobody will give you a straight answer.

To bad because in MacOS there is no voicemeter app to help control audio
Exeldro
Exeldro
Can you provide me crash log files to investigate?
As KelvinBrit0, I have to warn about the last update too. I have always used this amazing tool with Virtual Cable A and B (I'm a Mac user) for live streaming and hybrid events. Since the last update, it randomly stops working and on Zoom you can hear the terrible echo effect, like you were connected with two or more devices. It happened first during a recording in OBS and I wasn't able to fix the problem immediately, I had to restart everything and clear all the audio tracks on OBS. Another strange thing: since the last update if you go on the audio tracks in OBS and click filters, you see Audio Monitor item deactivated, but it's working. And keep in mind not to click on that to activate it again, otherwise it will stop working and start the loop effect. Please fix it!!