1. 32-bit
  2. 64-bit
Source Code URL
https://github.com/exeldro/obs-audio-monitor
Minimum OBS Studio Version
Supported Platforms
  1. Windows
  2. Mac OS X
Plugin for OBS Studio to add Audio Monitor dock and filter. It allows you to put the audio of a OBS source to an audio device by adding the Audio Monitor filter on the Source in OBS Studio.
1612105266737.png

1611144612427.png

This can be useful in different use cases:
  • monitoring a source on multiple devices
  • monitoring audio without the delays of syncing to video
  • separate monitoring audio levels per source and device

The idea for this plugin is a request from FeVR

Donations
You can donate to me via PayPal, GitHub or Patreon.
Author
Exeldro
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.05 star(s) 76 ratings

More resources from Exeldro

• Move
    Move
    Moves sources and setting values
  • Source Dock
    Source Dock
    Plugin for OBS Studio to add a dock for a source
  • obs-shaderfilter
    obs-shaderfilter
    Add user defined shader effects to sources
  • Source Copy
    Source Copy
    Copy and paste scenes, sources and filters on clipboard
  • Replay Source
    Replay Source
    instant (slow motion) replay sources from memory

Latest updates

1. Version 0.8.5

Fix reference count changing monitor volume
  2. Version 0.8.4

Fix crash on unloading Audio Monitor filter Fix icons for OBS 30.1 Fix crash in output audio
  3. Version 0.8.3

Fix crash in combination with obs-websocket

Latest reviews

Exeldro, I'm dropping by just to thank you for the tremendous work you do with these OBS plugins. I had an issue that was causing OBS to crash - as can be seen in previous comments - and with the new version, it's completely fixed. Seriously, thank you so much for your work. I believe your plugins are among the best.
Thank you!! This is awesome. I needed a way to send OBS sources to Mainstage and then back to OBS so I can master all the audio together in Mainstage. Boom, this is it. Great plug-in!
I love this plugin. Had some problems with the previous version together with Touchportal, but the latest version seems to be working ok.
Occasionally i get a crash when exiting OBS-Studio, but not while beeing streaming so it is acceptable.
Still my favorite plugin to this date :)
wonderful plugin, honestly I don't know why this isn't a built in feature in OBS. It does cause your OBS to crash after you're doing with your live stream when you exit OBS, but at least it doesn't crash during the stream. I have noticed others with the same issue. It's a usable plugin and the crash only happens when you close it - enough to live with it because it's such a nice plugin to have <3
Still crash with aktive Touch Portal!
Couldn't live without it, so glad it's fixed.
MacOS (Intel) Version is broken. Crash if multiple output was used.
It's a nice plug-in but OBS crashes everytime I exit OBS. In turn when I reload OBS it breaks all my audio sources loaded into a scene. I have to thus delete the sources and re add them again. Please fix this.
Mac OS downloader is broken! Package has nothing inside of it.

Would love to be able to use this!
Mr. Exeldro, I want to thank you for making this plugin. I had prerecorded a video that I had made as a test. For some reason I couldn't hear the audio via the monitor that is built into OBS 29.1.3. I spent a lot of time trying to figure this out. I'm sure it was something I didn't check or uncheck, but I couldn't get it right. However, I remembered that I had installed your audio monitor and as soon as I opened it I heard audio! Time saver. Thanks!