Audio Monitor

Audio Monitor 0.8.5

Great plug-in, it solved a problem that has been annoying me for months!
Excellent, now the pastor can hear easily through his spearks and me through my headphones!
It's excelent for streaming
I am so happy to have it. Still a little buggy but I am very hopeful that it will be further developed.
Exeldro
Exeldro
Please report any bugs you encounter to help me solve the bugs.
I'm excited about the plugin, the functions are fine
Mr. Exeldro, I want to thank you for making this plugin. I had prerecorded a video that I had made as a test. For some reason I couldn't hear the audio via the monitor that is built into OBS 29.1.3. I spent a lot of time trying to figure this out. I'm sure it was something I didn't check or uncheck, but I couldn't get it right. However, I remembered that I had installed your audio monitor and as soon as I opened it I heard audio! Time saver. Thanks!
Hello, first of all I want to thank the creator of this application for their work. So far, I have been using it and it is one of the best plugins I have found for monitoring audio.
But lately, I have encountered a problem - which I have seen in the comments that someone else is also experiencing - and I cannot find a solution. My problem is that when I put any audio source and monitor it, when I open a program to control OBS - in my case, Sammi - OBS crashes. I have uninstalled the audio monitor plugin, reinstalled it, but no matter what I do, there is no solution. Inevitably, when Sammi connects to OBS, it crashes.

It's curious because, with the plugin installed but not monitoring any source, there is no problem. Sammi connects to OBS and I can do live streams. But if, with the program installed, I monitor any source, when Sammi connects to OBS, it crashes.

I really would like to find a solution. I'm not a programmer, but if you need any information to be able to solve it, I am at your disposal. For now, I can only provide you with the following data:
-so w11 pro (Updated to the current date)
-obs v. 29.0-2 (64 bit)
-Audio monitor v. 0.82

Regardless of whether the problem can be solved or not, I want to thank you for the work done, as for me it is the best audio monitoring application available for OBS nowadays.

Regards.
For me this plugin is essential. I use OBS to stream over Zoom and the Audio Monitor plugin allows me to send the audio sources to Zoom (using a Virtual Cable) while selectively sending some of those sources to the normal OBS Monitoring Device (so I can monitor them in the room). The previous version caused my system to crash but this version seems to be stable. I don't even need to use the Audio Monitor Mixer - I just make all the relevant settings in the source filter dialogue. Great functionality - thank you.
Very handy tool for monitoring audio of all your audio sources at different levels.
Amazing plugin and awesome support too! :)
10/10
Perfect free replacement for Voicemeter. Can do most of the things a normal person wants to use Voicemeter for, but is much easier to use :D
This was a serious void in OBS. Thank you for stepping up and your hard work. This solved so many problems I had! Seriously A+
I am ecstatic about this plug-in, but probably not for the same reasons other people will be.

I won't bore you explaining why, but I need to send the OBS video and audio from my personal computer into a second computer running Zoom and other streaming apps. I do this using the HDMI output and a video capture card on the second computer.

For whatever reason, OBS, until now, would only send a "rough" audio mix out of the HDMI port and all other monitoring ports. The one critical component this mix was lacking was clean cross-fading between scenes during a transition. The "new" scene's audio would start as soon as the scene was activated, and the "old scene's audio would abruptly cut out. Given that this was the mix playing out of the HDMI port, it was the mix that my stream audience would ultimately hear - and being primarily an audio guy, I didn't want to live with that.

After weeks of tooling around, I finally came up with a workaround using NDI to send audio to the NDI Studio Monitor and then out the HDMI port. It worked, but it involved way too many apps and introduced too many potential train wrecks into the picture.

The Audio Monitor plug-in came along just in time, as I was getting nervous about doing my first "real" livestream knowing that any one of the several links in my chain could fail somewhere in the middle. Audio Monitor eliminated NDI altogether, and also relieved me of several steps I'd have to take before each stream and each time something went wrong along the way.

It's easy to get up and running and does so much more than I have asked it to do. Just remember that, depending on how you configure it and route to the various monitoring devices, you may have to mute the default monitors within OBS. If I was able to figure it all out, you'll be able to do it, too.

Good luck. I think you are going to love this plug-in!
Thanks for the continued updates. Everyone over at FeVR is lovin' it!!!!
So good. These updates are really doing some good in the world. I mean, I am not talking rescuing a bus full kids from a collapsing bridge but something along the lines of McRib being available for an extra month this year. Please keep up the great work!!
Holy sh*t... I'm sure VoiceMeeter is incredibly powerful, but this plugin has made VM obsolete for my use-case. Thanks, man, great work!
I LOVE this tool! it gives a total liberty to manage your sources independently, Exeldro is a genius!

I have indeed two problems, the first is each time I'm making a Win Update: The assigned sources change to strange numbers and symbols, or the source names are cut, so they don't work more until I reselect the sources one by one on each music filter.

The second problem came with the last OBS version (28): The audio start to crack as soon as I'm moving the Volume-cursor... and when I switch to another scene and come back, OBS crashes.

So I'm excited to receive an Update soon! Thank you very much, Exeldro!
I literally created an account just to show my love for this plugin. It has really made a huge difference in my setup. If you use OBS to control and send a/v to your mic/camera for any other communication software (chat, zoom, etc), this plugin will make all the difference in your audio control. Thanks so much for this!
Thank you!! This is awesome. I needed a way to send OBS sources to Mainstage and then back to OBS so I can master all the audio together in Mainstage. Boom, this is it. Great plug-in!
Exeldro, I'm dropping by just to thank you for the tremendous work you do with these OBS plugins. I had an issue that was causing OBS to crash - as can be seen in previous comments - and with the new version, it's completely fixed. Seriously, thank you so much for your work. I believe your plugins are among the best.