Audio Monitor

Audio Monitor 0.8.5

Extremely powerful!
É um aplicativo fantástico, só que durante um tempo ligado, o audio atrasa da mesma maneira que no monitoramente padrão do OBS. Eu tenho que desligar e ligar o efeito para voltar ao normal na sincronia. Eu achava que tinha resolvido o problema, mas da igual usar o monitoramento padrão do OBS.
I will have this plugin working and it's incredible, and then suddenly it stops working and I get my audio feeding back into my ear randomly making it impossible to concentrate on the person I am talking to. I want to love this plugin, but unfortunately with the fact it stops working randomly (on my mac using virtual cables a and b) I can't love it. I will continue using my external mixer until this begins working better.
Absolutely fantastic plugin and a gamechanger. We have totally reworked our setup for the financial news in Norway and this plugin made it all possible. We can now route video playback sound out to the studio room for the hosts to listen to, while also monitoring it in the directors room. We've also made a "pling" sound whenever a video has 5sec left to play make our hosts ready to be on air again. This simply would not have been possible without this plugin.

Just great!
GREAT plugin!, however I've found a problem where whenever I add the Audio Monitor filter to a source it makes OBS crash when I try to either remove any filter or move it down. It does not happen when I move a filter up or add a new filter. It is an annoying problem, my current workaround is to disable the filter I want to remove, but my OCD is cringing :(.

macOS 11.4
OBS v27.0.1 (64 bit)
AudioMonitor 0.7.1
Exeldro
Exeldro
Can you provide me a crash log file?
Great plug-in, it solved a problem that has been annoying me for months!
This solved so many issues for a 2 pc streaming setup.
The only downside I've noticed is a delay happens over time.
The upside is the plugin allows me to route in a way where this no longer becomes an issue.
It's amazing!!!
plugin was super helpful with my stream, such as isolating game sound to (insert virtual cable-a) and monitoring to headphone, isolating music to (insert virtual cable-b) and monitoring it to headphone, isolating teamspeak/discord to (insert virtual cable-c) to headphone, and so on.... with this i can stream and adjust different volume, and *especially* multitrack audio recording so in the edit, so you dont have a problem with loud teamate, ruining mood background music, and so on

my feedback from this is:
-after a long time, there would be a delay with sound like such as music will stop after 200-500ms of pause in the music player, or if i take it much more simple, if i were playing an first person shooter game, gunshots would came after 200-500ms of mouse click *(the fix was just to turn off and turn on again the audio monitor and the delay would stop, and just after a long time, it would start delaying again, if this was fixed it would be greatly appreciated)*

but honestly with the cons, *it is such a helpful plugin and i found so many uses of this plugin*

this is a great plugin if i say so myself
This plugin is great! I no longer need voicemeeter because this and a small scirpt i made that changes default audio settings in my machine before launching this ( to automate some things). I have a suggestion, would it be possible to add a feature like the built in audio monitor in obs, i am refering to the one that says [Monitor Only( mute output)] to prevent sending the audio twice to the stream
It works like a charm. Many thanks!
And, makes a huge difference for me using the Virtual Camera on Skype and Teams Calls in combination with a few virtual cables.
Works like it should. The only downside, is that i have seen a video on YT called "the Voicemeeter killer" Allready here i think nice. Then i can get rid of that. Then i downloade this plugin and set it up.
Then i am done in obs i close the program. But i still want my music to play, but its gone. Then i open my obs up again and my music comes back.
Maybe i have just setup the settings wrong, it can't be.
I literally created an account just to show my love for this plugin. It has really made a huge difference in my setup. If you use OBS to control and send a/v to your mic/camera for any other communication software (chat, zoom, etc), this plugin will make all the difference in your audio control. Thanks so much for this!
I completely reinstalled OBS, uninstalled voicemeeter and a virtual cable, but still get the same problem. As soon as I add the audio monitor filter to the 'desktop audio' in OBS all the sound from the entire computer suddenly becomes robotic, tinny, and LOUD. Pausing the sound doesn't even stop it because then the sound it becomes 'frozen' on one loud tone. Removing the filter immediately fixes the problem. I haven't got any other audio things installed on my computer like virtual cables that might be messing with it. How can I fix this?
Exeldro
Exeldro
To find out what goes wrong I need more information about your setup. Can you provide me an OBS log file?
it works perfectly the only thing I would add is the possibility of sending audio to the vod track of twitch so that audio will not be excluded from the vod
Holy sh*t... I'm sure VoiceMeeter is incredibly powerful, but this plugin has made VM obsolete for my use-case. Thanks, man, great work!
So good. These updates are really doing some good in the world. I mean, I am not talking rescuing a bus full kids from a collapsing bridge but something along the lines of McRib being available for an extra month this year. Please keep up the great work!!
Thanks for the continued updates. Everyone over at FeVR is lovin' it!!!!
I am ecstatic about this plug-in, but probably not for the same reasons other people will be.

I won't bore you explaining why, but I need to send the OBS video and audio from my personal computer into a second computer running Zoom and other streaming apps. I do this using the HDMI output and a video capture card on the second computer.

For whatever reason, OBS, until now, would only send a "rough" audio mix out of the HDMI port and all other monitoring ports. The one critical component this mix was lacking was clean cross-fading between scenes during a transition. The "new" scene's audio would start as soon as the scene was activated, and the "old scene's audio would abruptly cut out. Given that this was the mix playing out of the HDMI port, it was the mix that my stream audience would ultimately hear - and being primarily an audio guy, I didn't want to live with that.

After weeks of tooling around, I finally came up with a workaround using NDI to send audio to the NDI Studio Monitor and then out the HDMI port. It worked, but it involved way too many apps and introduced too many potential train wrecks into the picture.

The Audio Monitor plug-in came along just in time, as I was getting nervous about doing my first "real" livestream knowing that any one of the several links in my chain could fail somewhere in the middle. Audio Monitor eliminated NDI altogether, and also relieved me of several steps I'd have to take before each stream and each time something went wrong along the way.

It's easy to get up and running and does so much more than I have asked it to do. Just remember that, depending on how you configure it and route to the various monitoring devices, you may have to mute the default monitors within OBS. If I was able to figure it all out, you'll be able to do it, too.

Good luck. I think you are going to love this plug-in!
It's got some good potential... I like what I'm seeing so far. Only thing missing aside from some cosmetic updates to smooth audio response is to have key bindings on the Audio Monitor channels so that they can be used with for example, a Stream-Deck