Resource icon

Free Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6

This is great! Love the added options, thanks for all your hard work. The only problem I've run in to is how you delete a memory slot. I accidentally filled 4 slots with the same name and title just by clicking them and now I cant delete them no matter what I try.
NoeAL
NoeAL
Hi, thnks for your review!
If you want to save something new in an occupied slot, you must first empty it by holding the click until it flashes red.
Hope it helps you! ;)
This last update is sweet! Takes a lot of stress away during production time. Great job!!!!
:-)
Wow NoeAl. You joined Aug 4 and gave us a wònderfull tool. I last week downloaded a different lower 3rd, but when I saw this one, I immediately downloaded this one. I needed a hotkey solution, which you provided. THANK YOU! I film hockey matches and have hardly time to activate the proper lower 3rd, cause I need to film, so hotkeys are vital. If possible could you make the background transparent if the user wants that?
Also (but this possibly isn't an option) could it be possible to scroll with up/down keys between the 4 lower 3rds and the left/right to scroll between the 10 buttons .... cause I never know up front who scores and thus I have very limited time to find the proper name.
And maybe an option to number the 10 buttons?
But again: thank you for this awesome solution. It looks great!
Impressive, waiting for Browser dock support for Linux to enjoy this piece of art.
Great work, thanks again.
Superb!!!
nice