Resource icon

Free Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6

For anyone having issues with the plugin after the 27.2 update:
Change the browser source from Local file to url
open the browser-source.html file in your default browser
Copy the URL, and paste it as the URL for the browser source in OBS.
There was a change in OBS with how URL names are formated. It should have the word "file:///" in front of the directory.
If you're getting the broken control panel with the red box use the guide, it really works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1hgpefi03M
seems in obs 28.0.1 doesn't render
OBS 29.0.2 for windows is not displaying the browser source for this v1.6.
someone should debug the issue and come up with a solution...
Hello, may I ask if I can't display logo normally when I upload logo in png format and jpg format? What is the problem? Size 200X200
OBS 28.0.2 and Animated-Lower-Third 1.6 works pefectly, to fix problex follow this guide by Scott: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1hgpefi03M
Nice work! For those who asking about logo, make sure you put the logo into the right folder (Logos folder)
This is a great tool, and the developer obviously put in a lot of work to perfect it, and although it does work, there are a couple of shortcomings. First, there is no way to stretch it out across the entire width of the lower third of the screen, like most conventional lower thirds. If I try, it increases the overall size of the lower third itself. I don't really care for the blocky style and would like a way to customize it so it can go nearly edge to edge like on a typcal news program or documentary.
Second, and this is a real big one, there doesn't seem to be a way to assign each lower third or its memory slots to its own scene independently without displaying the other lower thirds as well. In other words, If I have Lower Third 1 assigned to a scene and Lower Third 2 assigned to a different scene, there is no apparent way to display just one of them without the other showing up with it, unless I first turn the one I don't want in the scene off before switching to that scene. For instance, if Scene 1 uses a Lower Third "Bob" and Scene 2 uses Lower Third "Mary" and I want to switch from Scene 1 to Scene 2, I first have to disable LT1 "Bob" and enable LT2 "Mary" before switching to Scene 2, or else "Bob" will also show up on Scene 2 along with "Mary". This is very cumbersome and doesn't make a lot of sense. It is also quite dumb from the perspective of a broadcast switcher. If there is a way to do this, I have no idea, because the documentation is all but non existent and I've had to figure most of this stuff out either through my own experimentation or by watching YouTube videos from others who had to do the same. If not for these two items, I would give it 5 stars and donate $$, but unfortunately it's not quite there yet.
I've been looking for something just like this for so long! I absolutely love it and thank you for the hard work and effort that took to make it.
The lower third is not working after the OBS Update - just showing red outline. I've checked the main switch and no blank spaces but still not working
Impressive, waiting for Browser dock support for Linux to enjoy this piece of art.
Great work, thanks again.
Wow NoeAl. You joined Aug 4 and gave us a wònderfull tool. I last week downloaded a different lower 3rd, but when I saw this one, I immediately downloaded this one. I needed a hotkey solution, which you provided. THANK YOU! I film hockey matches and have hardly time to activate the proper lower 3rd, cause I need to film, so hotkeys are vital. If possible could you make the background transparent if the user wants that?
Also (but this possibly isn't an option) could it be possible to scroll with up/down keys between the 4 lower 3rds and the left/right to scroll between the 10 buttons .... cause I never know up front who scores and thus I have very limited time to find the proper name.
And maybe an option to number the 10 buttons?
But again: thank you for this awesome solution. It looks great!
:-)
This last update is sweet! Takes a lot of stress away during production time. Great job!!!!
Absolute awesome what this guy made. thx
Fantastic job!
Amazing work, great quality and usability. Thanks!
This is great! Love the added options, thanks for all your hard work. The only problem I've run in to is how you delete a memory slot. I accidentally filled 4 slots with the same name and title just by clicking them and now I cant delete them no matter what I try.
NoeAL
NoeAL
Hi, thnks for your review!
If you want to save something new in an occupied slot, you must first empty it by holding the click until it flashes red.
Hope it helps you! ;)
Great tools. Love it. Looking forward for new style of animation effect, and please include style 1 with center alignment. thank you.
NoeAL
NoeAL
Thanks for your words! Style 1 must have the logo and vertical bar on the left or right. That is why it doesn't have a center alignment. Choose the one you want and center it by changing the value of the horizontal position. ;)
Awsome plugin. Nicely designed, rich, functional.