Resource icon

Free Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6

Animated Lower Thirds
Animated Lower Thirds with dockable Control Panel - OBS Tool

Description
With this tool you can use a control panel to add and change your own lower thirds on the fly. Feel free to customize. Basic knowledge of HTML, Javascript and CSS is required. For communication between control panel and browser layer it use BroadcastChannel API.

This project is based on Lower thirds in HTML/CSS https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/lower-thirds-in-html-css.928/, and Animated lower thirds with control panel https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/animated-lower-thirds-with-control-panel.922/.

Features
  • Include dynamic content to streaming app with browser support (like OBS)
  • 4 differents Lower Thirds at the same time
  • 10 slots for each Lower Third (Same configuration but with different title, description and logo)
  • 3 predefined styles
  • Highly customizable (colors, fonts, timing, automation, ...)
Installation
  1. Download the Zip file, unzip it.
  2. See how to install and new features: https://youtu.be/tddMYWya7O0
Requirements
Unfortunately, OBS doesn't support browser panels on MacOs. It only works on Windows. And can be used on Linux using the snap installation. More info: https://obsproject.com/forum/thread...with-most-of-the-plugins-and-features.137672/

Usage
See previous features:

See v1.5 features:

Contributing
I am a designer and my scripting knowledge is few. I made this tool (Frankenststool) because I needed it and I want to share it. You are welcome to improve it. I am aware that many parts of the code can make any expert cry. I'm really sorry :P

Donations
If you like the extension and you want to support the development - please consider to donate by Paypal. Any donations are greatly appreciated.

License
The Animated Lower Thirds source code is made available under the MIT license.

Screen.jpg
Author
NoeAL
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.90 star(s) 67 ratings

Latest updates

1. Style 3, more customization and better CPU performance.

Hi everybody! First of all, I would like to thank those of you who have contributed to the...
  2. Logos and Backups!

Hi everybody! First of all, I would like to thank those of you who have contributed to the...
  3. Custom Fonts, Autoload, Tooltips, and more

Hi everybody! Thank you for the positive reviews and comments! Video...

Latest reviews

This is a great solution to dynamic lower 3rds.

I'm using it for news broadcasts.

I'd like to understand how we can lock the LT to center of 1920 no matter the size of the text which dictates the length of the LT.

Possible to provide the ability to select (checkbox) any of the 10 slots to include/exclude from rotation. As well, a randomize slots function.

Thank you so much! Great work!
Fantastic plugin, very flexible, usefull and smooth!
Great work
Weaknesses that must be fixed: the location of the logo should be LOGOS, this makes the path we have to open too deep and long. The solution should be in any local folder, and if possible, just use a drag and drop system to place the LOGO image, it's much more productive and fast. I'm sure all users of this plugin will really like the drag and drop way to replace the logo.

10 slots for each Lower Third, there should be 10 enable/disable buttons for each of those 10 slots, just below those 10 slots.

So we can fill all 10 slots but easily choose which number slots we will show when broadcasting / live streaming / video recording. Thus the 10 slots that we have filled (change LOGO, change NAME, change INFO) we are not tired of repeatedly deleting and changing typing and that is over and over again when I have to teach live streaming (say) 10 of my private students.

Here's an example:
Fixed slots for example 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (at LT1) for each live streaming/private teaching. Then for another live stream I just need to change slots 2 and 4 and everything else remains the same. And so on until (say) 10 private online students.
Wow, nice upgrade over the last, rounded corners and board are a nice touch.
It took some time to get things configured and figure out the best way to use this plugin for my church, but now that I have that done, it's a really amazing.

@drinkwithrick asked the question about having the lower third cover the entire width of the screen and I was able to solve that for style 1 by uncommenting the section at the bottom of the stylesheet that says:

/*Uncomment to full with background in the style 1*/

This gives me a bar that goes across the entire display with the background color that I choose in the control panel interface. Hope that helps anyone else that wants that functionality as well.
Great, easy to figure out 95% of the control panel and use it. But Need to find documentation on the Memory slots and how to Clear them though.
Hi, congratulation for the plugin, awesome. Just a question, there`s any possibility to develop this plugin for mac? Thanks a lot!
Awsome plugin. Nicely designed, rich, functional.
Amazing work, great quality and usability. Thanks!