Resource icon

Free Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6

Great and excellent tool. I have been using it. Very helpful.
Thank you very much NoeAL for your effort to make this tool
Obrigado!! A sua colaboração e ajuda é ótima!!!
An absolutely phenomenal tool! Simple, intuitive, useful - fabulous. FREE! Thank you very much for your work.
I love this! I can finally replace an old, clunky design I have been using for months. My only request is if there was a way to have a large cooldown between the last and first on a set of memory switches? I love using this as a social media placer, but I would rather it populate at certain times than be on a continuous loop back to back simply because I don't want the cooldown between individual switches to be long.

Also, if there is a way to use it between scenes differently, as in the 2 tabs I use in my Main scene need to have different colors for it to be used in an intermission scene, or have a background that's not an image source for contrast. Just something that isn't the same as the other scene. Again, I am not sure if this is possible, but if it is, I probably don't know about it lol.
I`ve tested it and just work smooth.

I`m excited with possibilities of customization using CSS and creating a custom docks for control everything on my own News Cgs.

Thank you!
Me parece brillante lo que hicieron, sigo todos los pasos pero no logro activar el panel, tengo hace OBS Live sera ese el problema?
I just signed up for this forum to appreciate Noé Lier for this excellent work.
This is also one of the first times I donated to free software. But this is so useful, practical, and easy to use that I just had to contribute to further developments. Noé, you certainly have the skills, vision, and quality of work.

The software has the big benefit of allowing lower-thirds to become super CPU lightweight, as opposed to using .mov files with alpha channels.

Installation and usage are made easy with the very valuable and really well-made video tutorials by Noé.

It's growing to become considerably versatile in customization, and I'm really excited to see where Noé takes this further.

Here are a couple of things I'd like to propose for the development Roadmap. If some of these things are already made, I'd really like to know, and I apologize for the unnecessary suggestions:

1) I'd love to be able to customize "border-radius" and "box-shadow" for the Background, and "text-shadow" for the fonts.

2) It would be nice to have some tooltips showing the title for each control after a while on-hover, so one could more quickly learn what each GUI item does by getting a small hint.
These hint-tooltips could be deactivated much like the existing name-tooltips.

3) I'd love to have a small example/tutorial on how one could customize via CSS, to allow those of us with some web knowledge an easier way to access more powerful customization, for example regarding animations and (1).

4) Finally, it might be useful to be able to upload an "avatar/photo" for each entry, similar to what is currently done with the logos. The goal here is to be able to upload a photo of John Doe for easier recognition, not having to memorize who is in the middle of an event array of faces, highly reducing the risk of confusing names/faces.

Cheers
This is the most beautiful Lower Thirds manager ever!
This is such an awesome feauture. We had to wait for a while, but hurray. Muchos gracias!!!!
made my job easier
Finally registered here just to support this. It's what most of us are looking for! Simple, light, easy installation.

Patrick Ewalt's suggestion is something I'm looking forward to.

Btw, how do i set up the logo beside the name part? Did i miss something?

Keep up the awesome work buddy!
Phew! You know we all love OBS. It's pretty amazing, but sometimes you are trying to do something sooooo simple and it feels sooooo hard in OBS. Argh! It can be frustrating. But that's where we have this amazing community and people like NoeAL who create some amazing stuff.

I am blown away by how simple this is to use and how beautiful and elegant everything looks (NoeAL does mention he's a Designer first and Developer second - and his design skills clearly show through in his work).

I can thank NoeAL enough for his amazing tool. Hoping for continued updates.

p.s. And folks, definitely support NoeAL by making a $$$ contribution via the link in Overview page
You are awesome!
Excellent tool. Flexible to use and great interface. All you will need in a lower third for OBS.
Excellent. Easy to use and looks great. It would be nice if you could save and load up different profiles that would save the lists of names/titles, sizes, the logo to use, and the color scheme.
Great, best than I imagine. this will be one of the best resources this year
This is a wonderful tool that produces customizable and professional-looking lower thirds. Thanks for making this available and great that you're constantly improving it!

I have a request. Could you add 'System' to the theme colors? I have OBS use the system color scheme and any of the three options you offer make the panel clash quite a bit with the rest of the GUI. :-)
NoeAL
NoeAL
You can count on it in future updates. ;)
It's just great to see so many requests to be build in such short time.
:-)
I love it, i just want to know how to add more font types :D
NoeAL
NoeAL
Hi! In the next update you will be able to add any font from Google Fonts from the control panel. In a few days it will be available.