Resource icon

Free Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6

Sorry to leave a bad review, because the tool looks awesome, but it just doesn't work on my computer.

To describe the issue: the "Main Settings" switch is on, and the box turns blue, but the "Lower Third" boxes are all red, and nothing happens on the browser source window.

Is there a fix for this, please? I have a WIndows 10 computer and have precisely followed the installation steps on two different Animated Lower Third "how to use" videos.

Thanks
Works great!
This is just perfect - I use on Linux but some problems with import/export but you can just add another dock with url if you need more than the 4*10 sluts for lower3rd.

What would make it perfect was if the conrol panal/dock was possible to run on another computer - so I was able to use maybe a mobile phone or tablet to control the text - facebook have some browser overlays that can do that - currently I use vnc to connect to the obs computer for acces to the control panel. I don't know what is needed to make it possible in other ways just using a browser.

Anyway this is still a great solution for lower3rds
absolutely loving lower thirds! using it for allot of content
one thing i am wondering about is if i am able to use lower thirds to read text from file? so i can have a pop up style for most recent subs and what not
For anyone having issues with the plugin after the 27.2 update:
Change the browser source from Local file to url
open the browser-source.html file in your default browser
Copy the URL, and paste it as the URL for the browser source in OBS.
There was a change in OBS with how URL names are formated. It should have the word "file:///" in front of the directory.
The lower third is not working after the OBS Update - just showing red outline. I've checked the main switch and no blank spaces but still not working
Good job~!
I have been recommend to try animated-lower-3rd . It looks good.I like it .
A suggest you may interest:
I tried to use it for showwing date-time .
But I know nothing about coding .=V=
Issues using control panel
Since downloading the version 27.1.3 i have been unable to use the lower thirds and didnt make a backup.
Is there a way to fix this issues as it says cant load the panel
This is a great solution to dynamic lower 3rds.

I'm using it for news broadcasts.

I'd like to understand how we can lock the LT to center of 1920 no matter the size of the text which dictates the length of the LT.

Possible to provide the ability to select (checkbox) any of the 10 slots to include/exclude from rotation. As well, a randomize slots function.

Thank you so much! Great work!
Fantastic plugin, very flexible, usefull and smooth!
Great work
Weaknesses that must be fixed: the location of the logo should be LOGOS, this makes the path we have to open too deep and long. The solution should be in any local folder, and if possible, just use a drag and drop system to place the LOGO image, it's much more productive and fast. I'm sure all users of this plugin will really like the drag and drop way to replace the logo.

10 slots for each Lower Third, there should be 10 enable/disable buttons for each of those 10 slots, just below those 10 slots.

So we can fill all 10 slots but easily choose which number slots we will show when broadcasting / live streaming / video recording. Thus the 10 slots that we have filled (change LOGO, change NAME, change INFO) we are not tired of repeatedly deleting and changing typing and that is over and over again when I have to teach live streaming (say) 10 of my private students.

Here's an example:
Fixed slots for example 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (at LT1) for each live streaming/private teaching. Then for another live stream I just need to change slots 2 and 4 and everything else remains the same. And so on until (say) 10 private online students.
Wow, nice upgrade over the last, rounded corners and board are a nice touch.
It took some time to get things configured and figure out the best way to use this plugin for my church, but now that I have that done, it's a really amazing.

@drinkwithrick asked the question about having the lower third cover the entire width of the screen and I was able to solve that for style 1 by uncommenting the section at the bottom of the stylesheet that says:

/*Uncomment to full with background in the style 1*/

This gives me a bar that goes across the entire display with the background color that I choose in the control panel interface. Hope that helps anyone else that wants that functionality as well.
Great, easy to figure out 95% of the control panel and use it. But Need to find documentation on the Memory slots and how to Clear them though.
Hi, congratulation for the plugin, awesome. Just a question, there`s any possibility to develop this plugin for mac? Thanks a lot!
Awsome plugin. Nicely designed, rich, functional.
Amazing work, great quality and usability. Thanks!
Absolute awesome what this guy made. thx
Very great tool and I hope you will improve for Unicode characters in the next version. Thank you!