Replay Source

Replay Source 1.7.0

T68

Hi!
New to the OBS game so bear with me here :-) .
First: thanks for a great plugin! It really works well when I got it set up for some testing.

But a couple of questions:
First: is there any way to capture the replay without it start playing instantly (or after a set delay in ms) ? We would like to capture the replay with one hotkey and start playing with another.

Then 1: what would be the best method to easily display the captured and saved replays as a highlight reel in a powerbreak or between periods in a game broadcast? I think I got the save part sorted so I get the files in a folder. But is there anyway for them to be loaded into a scene / playlist in any way?

Then 2: I unfortunately do not understand how to trim the replay before running it.

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

T68

Hi again!
More questions: is there any way to capture audio from two sources or maybe the outgoing production mix?
In our case we´re using OBS for sports commentary with audio from two sources: microphone and a vlc source with an incoming clean feed. As far as I can see this plugin only can capture audio from one source when doing a replay sequence. This is no issue during a live broadcast but afterwards if the recordings are to be used for highlights reels it sounds weird to only have audio from either the game or the commentary. I hope there´s a solution for this.
Cheers!
T

Altezza

I am doing basketball stream, and it would be very usefull a "highlight" option as you mentioned.
I also still have the issue with the saved files which all in full green color when I try to play it.
(Only option is to play the saved replays from memory not from the saved folder.)

dmemphis

You will get better attention if you post this on the plug in specific page:

dmemphis

You will get better attention if you post this on the plug in specific page:
Woops sorry, I got confused on where this was posted.
I thought it was a new question. Half asleep.

Hi again!
More questions: is there any way to capture audio from two sources or maybe the outgoing production mix?
In our case we´re using OBS for sports commentary with audio from two sources: microphone and a vlc source with an incoming clean feed. As far as I can see this plugin only can capture audio from one source when doing a replay sequence. This is no issue during a live broadcast but afterwards if the recordings are to be used for highlights reels it sounds weird to only have audio from either the game or the commentary. I hope there´s a solution for this.
Cheers!
T
Use the whole scene as your replay source not just the camera source

euristico

I am doing basketball stream, and it would be very usefull a "highlight" option as you mentioned.
I also still have the issue with the saved files which all in full green color when I try to play it.
(Only option is to play the saved replays from memory not from the saved folder.)
I use one for review and another for highlights! I only have 10 highlights because I never save the replay.

Altezza

I use one for review and another for highlights! I only have 10 highlights because I never save the replay.

How do you do that?
I mean after I replayed a three points shot I delete the saved 8 seconds from the memory otherwise it will be replayed again during the next replay wiht the newer ones.
So how can I avoid the repeated replays but also keep the match scenes for a half time or after game highlights?
(Since if I try to replay the saved files from the computer it all played in green.)

artfuldodger

How do you do that?
I mean after I replayed a three points shot I delete the saved 8 seconds from the memory otherwise it will be replayed again during the next replay wiht the newer ones.
So how can I avoid the repeated replays but also keep the match scenes for a half time or after game highlights?
(Since if I try to replay the saved files from the computer it all played in green.)
We have it set up with 2 scenes, one that only play one replay in slow motion and one plays all (5) replays in standard speed.
So when we have
Numpad 1 bound to Load Replay
Numpad 2 bound to "Last" and "Half Speed" for the Replay source and also "Switch to scene"
Numpad 3 bound to "First" and "Normal Speed" for the Replay source and also "Switch to scene"

Just follow this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk5MbRQGv0Q :).

MartinCH

We are using this great plugin for the replays on our Volleyball games. I’ve two sources with exactly the same HW / SW configuration. On the second replay I’ve after about 3 seconds a “break” where the replay-source stops playing (the other items on the scene, example the replay-logo on the top-right corner keeps on playing, ex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyPjEFyiJEw&t=6353s on 1:45:56).

I’ve tried different things (change sources, etc) to get to the error – but didn't found the right method...

Question: how can I debug / log this problem to nail it down? Does anyone else has similar experience, solutions?

kunsinho

Hey i am having some trouble with the replay plugin. The replay source it´s fine but from one day to the next I started to have errors in the compilation of the replays.
For this compilation I save the replays in a folder and then I reproduce them using a "Video VCL source". It was working ok but then they are green and have random errors when I try to reproduce them on OBS
I never use forums but now i don´t know what to do. I am uploading a video for the explain on drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HXcGVtEh8hQL4GZjBCzWXnmvRr84Qru-/view?usp=sharing

Keemer

When installing the plugin, the program immediately hangs. No restarts of the program or laptop help. I tried it in different ways: I rebooted, reinstalled both the plugin and the program. Even earlier versions of the program do not help. What is the problem???

AlterSack

When installing the plugin, the program immediately hangs. No restarts of the program or laptop help. I tried it in different ways: I rebooted, reinstalled both the plugin and the program. Even earlier versions of the program do not help. What is the problem???
same here

bis letzte Woche funktionierte ReplaySource & OBS einwandfrei
seit gestern: OBS stürzt sofort nach dem Start ab, nur das Deinstallieren von ReplaySource hilft um OBS überhaupt starten zu können. Installiere ich ReplaySource wieder, dann stürzt OBS wieder sofort nach dem Start ab

Google Translator:
until last week ReplaySource & OBS worked fine
since yesterday: OBS crashes immediately after starting, only uninstalling ReplaySource helps to be able to start OBS at all. If I reinstall ReplaySource, then OBS crashes again immediately after starting

any help ?

AlterSack

same here

seit gestern: OBS stürzt sofort nach dem Start ab, nur das Deinstallieren von ReplaySource hilft um OBS überhaupt starten zu können. Installiere ich ReplaySource wieder, dann stürzt OBS wieder sofort nach dem Start ab

Google Translator:
since yesterday: OBS crashes immediately after starting, only uninstalling ReplaySource helps to be able to start OBS at all. If I reinstall ReplaySource, then OBS crashes again immediately after starting

any help ?

here is the crash file

Attachments

• Crash 2022-04-25 12-33-41.txt
    150 KB · Views: 32

Maxter-by

same here

Google Translator:

any help ?
Try to unheck "Capture Internal frames". After uninstalling ReplaySource delete filter on the source of replay and ReplaySource from scene that holds replay's. Then install and add it without "Capture Internal frames". Only thats help me.

AlterSack

Try to unheck "Capture Internal frames". After uninstalling ReplaySource delete filter on the source of replay and ReplaySource from scene that holds replay's. Then install and add it without "Capture Internal frames". Only thats help me.
Thanks !

I´ll try it.