Replay Source

Replay Source 1.7.0

Mat27051

Hi there, thank you for putting effort in a slowmo replay project!
I tried to get this running but failed.
what kind of source should I choose? an existing scene with a mediasource?
what file formats are accepted?
what is choosen as the yource in your youtube video as source in the "scene 3"?
Thank you

Exeldro

An async video source should work, like media source, VLC video source and video capture device.

I set my replay source like this:
replaysource.png

In the filters of the copied source should be like this:
filter.png

Last edited:

euristico

where the video is saved temporaly, i want to use it for a sport retransmission with 2 or 3 cameras, saving the moment replay to review judge decission, but the cpu go up dangerously and blocks the computer.

Exeldro

The audio is still on my todo list. But some bugs have priority for me so it might take a while.

RonnieKrazy

Hi Exeldro,

First, I would like to say that I love this plugin and the idea behind it. I downloaded it and gave it a try while playing Fortnite. I set everything up correctly, and it worked magnificently. The only downfall, which I think it pretty huge, is that my OBS crashed every 15-20 minutes while the plugin was present. I removed the plugin, ran OBS, and had no issues. Then I redownloaded the plugin, set it up and streamed again, and had fatal errors again.

I'm curious if this is a known issue, and if there are fixes in the works.

Thank you for your time and the wonderful plugin.

Ron "RonnieKrazy" Kreutzer

Exeldro

I've experienced some crashes too. But I have not yet figured out what is causing them.
The crashes happened at what seemed to be random moments for me.

Exeldro

Hi Exeldro,

First, I would like to say that I love this plugin and the idea behind it. I downloaded it and gave it a try while playing Fortnite. I set everything up correctly, and it worked magnificently. The only downfall, which I think it pretty huge, is that my OBS crashed every 15-20 minutes while the plugin was present. I removed the plugin, ran OBS, and had no issues. Then I redownloaded the plugin, set it up and streamed again, and had fatal errors again.

I'm curious if this is a known issue, and if there are fixes in the works.

Thank you for your time and the wonderful plugin.

Ron "RonnieKrazy" Kreutzer
Thanks for trying my plugin and posting your findings.
I found some memory leaks and an infinite loop, all fixed in version 0.0.5.
Would you please try this new version and let me know if this fixes your issue.

RonnieKrazy

Thanks for trying my plugin and posting your findings.
I found some memory leaks and an infinite loop, all fixed in version 0.0.5.
Would you please try this new version and let me know if this fixes your issue.

It seems like we are good to go! Been running OBS for over an hour now after downloading with no crash! I will keep you posted! Thank you again for the awesome plugin.