Replay Source

Replay Source 1.7.0

jegadk

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I've got 3.0.18, latest source replay plug in, etc. What I was able to narrow down was a new video capture card as the "cause". My old ones work fine but don't support 60fps, my new Elgato CamLink 4k is the culprit. I've tried to install the software for elgato, no change. Updated codecs, no bueno. I've compared metadata in BOTH files and they're nearly identical.... nothing noteworthy.
We have a Hockey tourney starting next Friday so yeah, I'd love to get my replays and broadcast in 60fps :)
Thanks again!
Sounds strange. I have the same pc all the time, a NUC pc I7 with 32 gb ram and intel graphicscard. Using 30 fps all the time, and i had the green video, but not anymore, and i just reinstalled OBS 1 time, and then only installed nessary plugins. Old installation was with a lot of other plugins tha i have tested. Maybe one of these plugins have caused the green clip.

But again, it was when i played them with the vlc player, and now i can play even old replay files, that was green, with no green now.

Reactions: OP3

Statman24

I'm running the latest Windows version of OBS (29.1.2) and Source Record (0.3.2). Whenever I try to close OBS, it locks up (OBS Stops responding). This problem goes away if I uninstall Source Record. Anyone else experiencing this?

Statman24

I'm running the latest Windows version of OBS (29.1.2) and Source Record (0.3.2). Whenever I try to close OBS, it locks up (OBS Stops responding). This problem goes away if I uninstall Source Record. Anyone else experiencing this?
Sorry... posted in wrong forum :-)

jegadk

Hi Exceldro

When i broadcast handball and other sports, i have several replay sources. One is for goal. Duration is 14000. I always count to 4 sec before save the replay. Is it possible to call it Duration before, and then add a new called Duration after.

If 10000 in before and 4000 in after, the plugin must wait 4000 and then save 14000.

Regards Jesper

jegadk

it is very good but it makes obs work very slow. i have i9 10900k cpu with rx6900xt gpu
I have I7 and it runs very fast. BUT for a while ago it was very slow to change scenes in OBS with replay source. Reinstalled everything with newest plugins, and only what i needed, and since that, it runs fast again.

Think the problem appears after a long time when tried a lot of plugins.

Jesper

azamet

I have I7 and it runs very fast. BUT for a while ago it was very slow to change scenes in OBS with replay source. Reinstalled everything with newest plugins, and only what i needed, and since that, it runs fast again.

Think the problem appears after a long time when tried a lot of plugins.

Jesper
the problem is render time. if it is too high, it is not good. you can check it from the stats.

dunnand0

I've been using replay source for years now, its been 3 months since I attempted a replay and now every time I start up with replay source installed into the plugins folder, OBS crashes. I remove the plugin and then OBS works. Attached are a log and crash files.

Attachments

• 2023-08-21 15-05-54.txt
    129.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Crash 2023-08-21 15-30-28.txt
    150 KB · Views: 13

dunnand0

Additionally, I added the plugin to another computer, the computer doesn't crash however, the Replay input option is not available to select when adding a source. The option doesn't show up

Attachments

• 2023-08-22 12-37-35.txt
    10.8 KB · Views: 18

wandyrrodriguez

great plugin!!! love it... one thing to make it even much better, adding the capability to set a max amount of memory to use.. if slows down the computer since it buffers to almost 100% of memory... I have two systems.. one with 64Gb and it froze after a little while... when i checked the resources on my computer, i noticed OBS was using 98 of memory available... I like to set it down to just 50 percent of memory... so that the system and software have enough memory available.. thank!!!

PauGaya

Hi @Exeldro, I am using a MacBook Pro with MacOS Ventura and OBS 29.1.3 and it works fine.

I tried installing your Replay Source plugin and it installed successfully, but when I reopen OBS, it doesn't show the new replay source.
You can help me?
Could you tell me where I find what is installed? that it is not that the files are copied in a path that is not the appropriate one.

Thank you very much in advance.

Scorpiojk

Hi, I'm making football streamings and I want to save all replays and later play it in another scene, but the function save replays saves it in a custom format that doesn't work, can I change to .mp4 for example?

surion

Hi, I'm making football streamings and I want to save all replays and later play it in another scene, but the function save replays saves it in a custom format that doesn't work, can I change to .mp4 for example?
Is the format MKV? I use VLC or iiNA on Mac to open it

How do you save all the replays? I managed only to save them one by one while replaying them and pressing the save button, but I'd like them to be saved automatically without the need to replay

Is the format MKV? I use VLC or iiNA on Mac to open it

How do you save all the replays? I managed only to save them one by one while replaying them and pressing the save button, but I'd like them to be saved automatically without the need to replay
Mine used to save them automatically but after one of the updates, it stopped saving them. It will play the replay once but won't save it. Used to save as a .FLV file but as far as I know, Flash is dead so I don't know if that is the problem

Altezza

Dear Exeldro,

I can not to use the OBS 30 because it's crash every time just before the start. According to the crash report and the forum members here, the problem is the Replay Source. I have the latest version of the plugin.
See the latest crash reports below.

May I ask you to look after this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Crash 2023-11-16 15-54-31.txt
    150 KB · Views: 16
  • Crash 2023-11-16 15-57-50.txt
    150 KB · Views: 8
  • Crash 2023-11-16 15-58-27.txt
    150 KB · Views: 9

jegadk

Dear Exeldro,

I can not to use the OBS 30 because it's crash every time just before the start. According to the crash report and the forum members here, the problem is the Replay Source. I have the latest version of the plugin.
See the latest crash reports below.

May I ask you to look after this issue?

Thanks in advance!
Running version 30, latest replay source. Goal replay, Long replay, Short replay 1 and 2. Everything works like version 29, no crash here..

Try install a fresh obs and add the replay source plugin again.

Jesper - Denmark
Sports Streaming

Celeras

Running version 30, latest replay source. Goal replay, Long replay, Short replay 1 and 2. Everything works like version 29, no crash here..

Try install a fresh obs and add the replay source plugin again.

Jesper - Denmark
Sports Streaming
I have the same crash as Altezza and reinstalling did not do anything. OBS will only open in safe mode or with the Replay Source plugin removed.