danii

While i play a game it goes from 170-250 fps, and when i strat recording or streaming it lows to 30-50 fps and sometimes it goes at 70, i would like to fix this because the last time i used obs was fine

My PC:
Nvidia GFORCE 1050 2vgb
Kingston 8GB + Crucial 16GB
Intel Core i7-7700hq 2.80GHz

Logs: https://obsproject.com/logs/WT_Q-3bz6WlDkx0I

Thank you and I hope you can help me.

Sorr for my english

qhobbes

1. Using Windows Update, update Windows to 2004 or 20H2/09 if available.
2. Your Laptop has two GPUs. OBS is running on the weak integrated Intel GPU. For better performance as well as game capture being available you should run OBS on the dedicated GPU. Check the Laptop Troubleshooting Guide.
3. Record to MKV or FLV. If you record to MP4 or MOV and the recording is interrupted, the file will be corrupted and unrecoverable.

If you require MP4 files for some other purpose like editing, remux them afterwards by selecting File > Remux Recordings in the main OBS Studio window or enable Auto remux in the Advanced settings.

danii

1. Using Windows Update, update Windows to 2004 or 20H2/09 if available.
2. Your Laptop has two GPUs. OBS is running on the weak integrated Intel GPU. For better performance as well as game capture being available you should run OBS on the dedicated GPU. Check the Laptop Troubleshooting Guide.
3. Record to MKV or FLV. If you record to MP4 or MOV and the recording is interrupted, the file will be corrupted and unrecoverable.

If you require MP4 files for some other purpose like editing, remux them afterwards by selecting File > Remux Recordings in the main OBS Studio window or enable Auto remux in the Advanced settings.
When I change Graphic settings to High Perfomance, obs shows a black screen

danii

Also it works if i record a specific window but it lags a lot my pc, making the game to go at 40-60 fps again

danii

is it an notebook ?
it uses the
16:11:47.599: Loading up D3D11 on adapter Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 (0)
when you have open obs obs grabs the Intel as main Gracard so the game runs on it to or the gforce copy the framebuffer into the intel an this is why you have the drops

nope