does not recognize the camera when turning on the computer (after deleting the obs)

btt1

I downloaded the obs because I wasn't able to zoom in on my webcam. I watched tutorials because I wanted to make video calls and downloaded a virtual cam. After installing, I saw that it did not solve my problem and I uninstalled the obs.
Every time I entered a video call platform (meet) an obs cam appeared and the image did not appear. I followed the steps of this forum to solve the problem and they deleted the camera from obs, uninstalling the virtual cam, but they deleted all cameras from the computer (appears that there are no cameras connected to meet or chrome). Now when I restart the system does not recognize my webcam, it only recognizes it if I reconnect to the case when I go to use it. I don't want to have to reconnect all the time, because I work with that. Please help me I don't want to have to reset my computer because of this. Sorry for the mistakes translate this text by google. (my first post I don't know if I'm in the right place).