Resource icon

Free Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6

snss

Hi, thanks for your words.
It is a bug that I will try to solve in the next update. But, the reset feature is to restore the default values. Why do you use it constantly? You will have to configure everything each time you do it.

Hi!
I tried to reset several times to see if the bug is going away. In the end I was able to make your tool to work on my OBS.
I have a question: There are 10 slots per every Lower Thirds. Can every slot contain a different text and the same logo or all 10 slots contain the same objects(text and logo)?

Thank you.

NoeAL

Hi!
I tried to reset several times to see if the bug is going away. In the end I was able to make your tool to work on my OBS.
I have a question: There are 10 slots per every Lower Thirds. Can every slot contain a different text and the same logo or all 10 slots contain the same objects(text and logo)?

Thank you.
Hi! You can change the logos and texts in each memory slot.
Maybe this answer will help you:
It works correctly ... or rather, as I wrote it! Hehe
I think you are understanding it from another point of view.

When you click on an empty slot you copy the content of the fields (name and info) within it. When the slot has something saved, it will always load its content in the text fields when you click it.
If you want to save something new in an occupied slot, you must first empty it by holding the click until it flashes red.

To know what content you have loaded, the slots are marked in white when their content is the same as the name and info fields.

I hope this helps you!

NoeAL

buenos dias necesito su ayuda cuando doy a la opcion de exportar en el area de los tercios inferiores cuando llego a la opcion de pegar el archivo de texto no sale la opcion de pegar como puedo hacer ese respaldo muchas gracias x su ayudaLeer más sobre este recurso
Hola. Prueba a copiar y pegar texto para descartar que se trata de la herramienta. Parece que es un problema del portapapeles de tu PC.
-----
Hi. Try copying and pasting text to rule out that it's the tool. It seems that it's a problem with your PC's clipboard.

rmoretzsky

I have tried to add a logo via jpeg and png but always get the broken sheet/image not available logo. Is there a specific size or file type that I am missing or am I being dense?

snss

@rmoretzsky: you have to put your images inside the logos folder (e.g.: D:\OBS\Lower Thirds\logos) otherwhise you will not be able to see your logos/images correct. I don't know if there are some size limitations, however I think that is a good idea to have medium size file instead of large size file. Hope this will help and solve your issue.

rmoretzsky

@rmoretzsky: you have to put your images inside the logos folder (e.g.: D:\OBS\Lower Thirds\logos) otherwhise you will not be able to see your logos/images correct. I don't know if there are some size limitations, however I think that is a good idea to have medium size file instead of large size file. Hope this will help and solve your issue.
I feel silly for missing that! Thanks!

snss

@NoeAL: Do you think that is possible that sometime in the future this awesome tool to become a plugin? In my humble opinion a plugin would consume less resources than loading an obs-browser. Have a great week! Thank you.

NoeAL

@NoeAL: Do you think that is possible that sometime in the future this awesome tool to become a plugin? In my humble opinion a plugin would consume less resources than loading an obs-browser. Have a great week! Thank you.
Hi, thanks again for your comments.
So far I hadn't thought that resources were a significant problem. Anyway, these lower thirds are made with HTML and CSS, which makes them basically something that a browser has to reproduce. Obviously, there will be better ways to do it, but with my basic knowledge, I don't know how.

NoeAL

Hi Noeal,

May I know the requirement of logo image that will be suitable in this tool ?.
Thanks.

Regards,
Axel
Hi Axel,
You can use JPG, BMP; if you want to use transparency: PNG or TIFF; and if you want it to be animated: GIF. It doesn't matter the size, the tool will adjust it. Just keep in mind not to make it unnecessarily large, considering how big it will be on the screen. But it doesn't matter if it's a portrait, landscape orientation, or a square image.

The most important thing is that you copy it into the logos folder. ;)

Hope it helps you.

Alnov2002

Hello,
First of all thank you for the great add-on to the program. It words great.
One request: I need to stream a concert of >150 music students. For each I'd like to show some information with their names, performed pieces, etc.. in the lower thirds.
Now I can only have 4x10=40 pre-defined memory slots to store the information. Is there a way to have more?

Thank you

Alexei

Florza

Hi!
Would love to use this but somehow I just can't get it to work properly.
All I get when entering all data and pressing Apply in the Custom Browser Dock screen is a white window. I can dock that but it doesn't show much...
I've tried running as an Admin but it doesn't change a thing.
I've tried extracting the files to different folders... Nothing...
Anyone any idea what I could do?
Much appreciated!!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 67

snss

@Florza: Check if you have Enable Browser Source Hardware Acceleration enabled (File>Settings>Advanced>Sources section). Did you uploaded the lua script? Go to Tools>Scripts>Select Scripts Tab>click on + button and select from your lower third folder the lua script.

jgcastror

Hola. Prueba a copiar y pegar texto para descartar que se trata de la herramienta. Parece que es un problema del portapapeles de tu PC.
-----
Hi. Try copying and pasting text to rule out that it's the tool. It seems that it's a problem with your PC's clipboard.
I am having the same issue, cannot export settings, nothing is copied when I export data

Soy F

[QUOTE = "NoeAL, publicación: 474896, miembro: 268657"]
NoeAL envió un nuevo recurso:

[plano] Tercios inferiores animados con panel de control acoplable [/ plano] - [plano] Tercios inferiores animados [/ plano]

Leer más sobre este recurso ...
[/CITAR]
Hola como va? Hago Todo Lo Que dados el video Pero al APLICAR me Aparece ESTO:

Uso OBS Live, no se influye

¡No se pudo cargar esa página!

Asegúrese de que la dirección sea correcta y de que el sitio no tenga problemas.

URL del archivo no encontrado : file: /// C: / Users / user / Documents / Lower-Thirds / lower% 20thirds / file: /// C: / Users / user / Documents / Lower-Thirds / lower% 20thirds / control -panel.html

NoeAL

Hello,
First of all thank you for the great add-on to the program. It words great.
One request: I need to stream a concert of >150 music students. For each I'd like to show some information with their names, performed pieces, etc.. in the lower thirds.
Now I can only have 4x10=40 pre-defined memory slots to store the information. Is there a way to have more?

Thank you

Alexei
Hi Alexei, thanks for your words.
You can increase the number of memory slots by modifying the HTML and CSS files. The downside is that Hotkeys will not work on the new memory slots. It's explained here:
Hi! I don't know exactly what problem you're having. but why don't you increase the number of memory slots instead of doubling the whole tool?

Between <ul id="alt-1-memory-slots">..........</ul> you'll found:
<li id="alt-1-slot-1"><div class="slot-number">1</div><div class="slot-storable stored-name" id="alt-1-name-1"></div><div class="slot-storable stored-info" id="alt-1-info-1"></div></li>...

You can increase them to the number you want. The control panel may look a bit weird though.
For example. This would give you 2 more slots in the Panel 1:

<li id="alt-1-slot-11"><div class="slot-number">11</div><div class="slot-storable stored-name" id="alt-1-name-11"></div><div class="slot-storable stored-info" id="alt-1-info-11"></div></li>
<li id="alt-1-slot-12"><div class="slot-number">12</div><div class="slot-storable stored-name" id="alt-1-name-12"></div><div class="slot-storable stored-info" id="alt-1-info-12"></div></li>

Each memory slot is:
<li id="alt-X-slot-Y"><div class="slot-number">Y</div><div class="slot-storable stored-name" id="alt-X-name-Y"></div><div class="slot-storable stored-info" id="alt-X-info-Y"></div></li>

Replace:
X = Number of the Lower Third panel.
Y = Number of the slot (It always has to be different).

And important! Add this in the style-control-panel.css:
.panel-bottom > ul { max-width: 220px; flex-wrap: wrap;}
.panel-bottom > ul > li {margin-bottom: 4px;}

I hope that with this you don't have to duplicate the tool. ^^