Status
Not open for further replies.

PlebStreamer

Did you follow all steps shown in the Troubleshooting Guide? If nothing helps, then you will have to do a full clean install of the AMD driver, here are some steps on how to do it. DDU might work too.

I'm just going to go on the assumption that the fluctuations are based on what is currently being viewed in the game. I did run some more tests of different scenarios and the bitrate drops went side by side with extremely low activity in the game as well as the game loading screens which is nothing more than a static image.

Seems logical to me that I don't need to be pumping out 3500 bitrate for a mere static image loading screen.

This is all on a fresh install of Windows 10 too by the way, which means fresh AMD driver install as well as fresh OBS and AMF plugin install.

Green428

Hey guys. I would like some help with getting Streaming settings.
my rig is:
CPU: 8350
GPU: MSI R9 390
RAM: 16GB
100MB download, 10MB Upload.
I want to use 2500 bitrate at 720p30fps, But I have no clue how to configure the settings for this. Im not really a technical kinda guy. any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:

Xaymar

Hey guys. I would like some help with getting Streaming settings.
my rig is:
CPU: 8350
GPU: MSI R9 390
RAM: 16GB
100MB download, 10MB Upload.
I want to use 2500 bitrate at 720p30fps, But I have no clue how to configure the settings for this. Im not really a technical kinda guy. any help would be appreciated!

It's the same as with any other encoder. If you do not know how to use the advanced output mode, go back to simple output mode and use it there - it's fully supported.

kamild_

Looks like the newest Crimson drivers provide support for H.265 encoding and ReLive uses it, would this plugin be next? :>

kamild_

Ah no worries, I'm excited how will your implementation work out, since I tried ReLive already and it causes horrible stuttering :)

_amit_

i cannot record with OBS studio using h264 amd advanced media framework after installing amd relive drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.