I love TouchPortal! I use it to make OBS a multi-output video switcher (I use the main output as well as a scene projector).
The functionality I can achieve would cost literally many thousands of dollars in hardware. The macro setup with events and variables is also incredibly useful.
waste of money, the app works once then the app keeps having connection problems and i paid for the pro version about a year ago still does'nt work.

even the usb connection doesn't work not worth the money
SIMPLESMENTE O MELHOR DECK PARA OBS E SEU PC
SIMPLY THE BEST DECK FOR OBS AND YOUR PC

Muitas funções, automações, possibilidades infinitas de aplicações.
Não encontrei nada melhor no mercado, ainda mais com o valor cobrado pela versão pro que eu super recomendo.
Suporte no discord não poderia ser melhor!
Simplesmente amo esse soft
Many functions, automations, infinite application possibilities.
I haven't found anything better on the market, especially with the price charged for the pro version, which I highly recommend.
Support on discord couldn't be better!
I just love this soft
This software is amazing. I have been using it for the past 3 years and I can say it's really grown and matured. It give custom functionality and you can do a lot more and have a lot more control then the leading competitors. Not to mention the the fact that it's semi-free is really nice. You can totally use it perfectly fine as just a free version. Or take it as a "try before buying" And paying it to unlock the extra features is way cheaper then buying into competitors ecosystem/alternative. The only con I have with it is that it's can be a little daunting at first but over all pretty easy to work with and the community behind it is very nice and helpful.
What about Mac OS? We are stuck on the 2.1?!?
touch_portal
touch_portal
2.1.005 has bug fixes for Windows, there is no difference in features between them.