The older versions was...to be frank, not very user friendly. Downright awefull sometimes.

But after the latest updates, its become my most depended on recording tool (besides ofc OBS, duuh). They've completly redesign the button setup experince. Its now MUCH more easy to use, although it at times can be a little dumb.

I should also point out, I've tried almost every other tool like this, Deckboard, Macro Deck (which I used for quite the while) Matric. A LOT have I tried. But Touch Portal just has the most native integration into OBS. (Although, Volume Sliders I would like to see implemeted)

But, in the end, I forked out the 10 buck for it, and from now on never look back.
touch_portal
touch_portal
Hi Vinyl3r,

Thanks for your review, sliders are on our backlog and are coming soon.

If you need any other help, please head over tou our discord server.

Best regards,
The Touch Portal Team
This app seems to be what I need and I intend to upgrade to the pro version the moment everything fully functions. However, the desktop app can't communicate with the mobile app while the latter does with my PC. It says: "Partially (incoming only) connected to Android". I use the USB connection as the wifi connection won't work at all.
This software is amazing. I have been using it for the past 3 years and I can say it's really grown and matured. It give custom functionality and you can do a lot more and have a lot more control then the leading competitors. Not to mention the the fact that it's semi-free is really nice. You can totally use it perfectly fine as just a free version. Or take it as a "try before buying" And paying it to unlock the extra features is way cheaper then buying into competitors ecosystem/alternative. The only con I have with it is that it's can be a little daunting at first but over all pretty easy to work with and the community behind it is very nice and helpful.
What about Mac OS? We are stuck on the 2.1?!?
touch_portal
touch_portal
2.1.005 has bug fixes for Windows, there is no difference in features between them.
waste of money, the app works once then the app keeps having connection problems and i paid for the pro version about a year ago still does'nt work.

even the usb connection doesn't work not worth the money