spectralizer

spectralizer v1.3.4

Works as intended! Only problem is that you can't flip the spectralizer. not vertical and not horizontal. and there Ain't much options to customize your spectralizer, would've been cool if there were more options to change your look of the bar to a line or to a Wave. other than that this plugin is great!
univrsal
univrsal
You can flip any source in obs you can even rotate them, there's no need for a separate option
Love it
Thx, that's good plugin for broadcasts. =)
Doesn't work on any sort of incoming signal, only VLC and other media, so I have to give this the lowest rating. No fix on the github, can't use the app as intended. Please remove features that don't work.
univrsal
univrsal
I'm not going to remove a feature just because it didn't work for you
Really good Visualizer, I would love to have the option added to set the frequency range however, would make this a 10/10 plugin
I loved it, I would like to put a circular image and that the audio could be seen around as in streamyard, can you do it please?
Great Plugin!

---> FOR PEOPLE HAVING PROBLEMS, LOOK FOR "audio visualizer" SOURCE, NOT "spectralizer" <---

I was confused for a long time about why is wasn't showing up, but i just didn't know what I was looking for. Works amazingly well once you find it!

10/10
Searched for something like this for ages just to find out it's been a thing since 2019, awesome! I can finally replace my unreliable HTML Browser Visualizer :D
very Good!
I made a low-level mistake before and caused the installation to fail!
D:\Program Files\obs-studio\ >>>success
D:\Program Files\obs-studio\bin\64bit >>>fail
Got it installed and it shows up as a source. Wish there was a mode for it being as a circle instead of a line.
Like others have been saying recently, it straight up doesn't show up as a source option. I've made multiple attempts at installing it, even on a clean install, and no such luck. It doesn't show up in the source options after following the exact installation directions.
it looks good, but it doesnt appear on my source list, can anyone help me?
doesnt work with my obs, installed multiple times but doesnt show up in obs. not worth it.
univrsal
univrsal
If you would be a bit more specific there, I might actually be able to help you
Works great, looks awesome. Im loving it!
The installation process was a little bit tedious to understand, but if you follow the installation steps its not difficult to install it and set it up.

Works as expected.

Thank you for your great work! :)
I just downloaded the plugin and i was about to use it but it doesn't appear in obs 25.0.1 ,i don't know why i followed the instructions
univrsal
univrsal
Did you download the actual plugin or just the source code?
I would really like a way to limit a range of volume for the visualizer to work with, such as a certain number of decibels.
fantastic plugin! i can't seem to get it working with my asio mic but otherwise its working fine
Followed instructions - installed fftw over brew etc. made a folder and put in bin and data -but I'm still not seeing Spectralizer in OBS sources. Does it work with Mac os !0.12.1? or do I need to update my OS?really hope i can get this working - being wanting it for a long time and so excited its now available for Mac!
univrsal
univrsal
I need the obs log, otherwise I can't help you. I also don't know if it works with 10.12 as I only have 10.15 and only have tested it with Catalina
It doesn't show up as source in my obs studio even though I dowloaded it.

I put the extracted folder in the plugin folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit) Did I do anything wrong? I am using OBS 21.1.0
univrsal
univrsal
If you carefully read the resource page it says that you need at least obs 24.0.0, your version is almost two years out of date