spectralizer

spectralizer v1.3.4

I really like this plugin. I have it paired with StreamElements Media Request overlay and it looks awesome! The Media Request is on top of the screen, it features the song name and artist, with the Spectralizer placed immediately below it - upside down! It looks awesome with the orange Spectralizer bars and the pink Media Request progress bar!
The plugin the design is good, I loved the functions.
Simple, but works great.. Can use multiple audio sources so long as you have those sources separated outside of OBS Studio.. Combine the visualizers with Stream FX and other plugins to make it what you want.. :D

Here, this is me.. This is what I do with it, but usually on Twitch instead of YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNUm0zLz53w
very Good!
I made a low-level mistake before and caused the installation to fail!
D:\Program Files\obs-studio\ >>>success
D:\Program Files\obs-studio\bin\64bit >>>fail
I want to make a plug-in that my 2d character opens and closes his mouth in response to the microphone.
Would it be rude to ask how it was made?
I want to make the 2d character move in response to the microphone.
Can you help me?
univrsal
univrsal
https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/move-transition.913/ has an audio move filter which is probably closer to what you want
Still works as of OBS 30.0.2! :D
I loved it, I would like to put a circular image and that the audio could be seen around as in streamyard, can you do it please?
My favorite plugin. I have several visualizer programs and apps. This simple plugin makes a visualizer that is rendered within OBS and it's incredibly easy to use. This can be combined with shaders and effects to do some unique things that streamers might enjoy, especially streams with an emphasis on sound or music. Would love to see more options for this: rounded corners, radial options, more animations, etc. Absolutely love this.
I love this plugin, waiting for new filters/options !
Great plugin, with great response and customizations! I got a question though. Is there a way to separate audio sources outputs, just so that it reacts only from a certain software like Spotify? Because it's reacting to other peoples voices during a podcast and browsers as well.
univrsal
univrsal
You need additional software like virtual audio cable or voice meeter for that
great work on this! would love to see other types of responses e.g. colour change or shape/size, maybe constant rotation of circle waveform? keep it up! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Searched for something like this for ages just to find out it's been a thing since 2019, awesome! I can finally replace my unreliable HTML Browser Visualizer :D
Thx, that's good plugin for broadcasts. =)
Fantastic plugin. Looks amazing and easy to use! Didn't work with the ASIO Plugin, but I found out I didn't need the ASIO anymore.
univrsal
univrsal
Yeah I heard that ASIO isn't working. I'm trying to look into it, but since I'm not using it myself I've been putting it off
Love it
Was looking for a way to get a visualizer and this fit right in. Easy to set up, a few simple but nice settings and didn't really notice any performance issues.

If I'd have to leave one critique: Would have liked that the visualization looked more like how it does on the Monstercat Visualizer for Rainmeter. To me, that one seems to represent the sound better.
I use the Rainmeter one at 96 bars. Tried the same with the plugin, and they look very different in how it represents.
Apart from that, Thanks for making this! :D
univrsal
univrsal
Yeah, the rainmeter visualizer seems to do some filtering. I'll maybe try and get it into spectralizer, but I can't promise anything.
I've been using this plugin for a while, and I am very satisfied with how easily it integrates with my workflow. No apparent performance issues as of now.

Something that I would like to see added in future releases is the option to only display a certain frequency range determined by the user. In my use case, I use it to visualize audio from Spotify - but I would only like the low frequencies to be shown.

Thank you!
I love the app! Works well with different OBS filters like opacity.
Only issue I've noticed is that after a signal source has been quiet for a few moments, the bars come to life again acting like there is a signal present. Is this an intended feature?
univrsal
univrsal
It's auto adjusting the scale, which you can disable. It's intended to make sure that loud audio gets represented in the same way as quiet audio, but it'll over amplify if you feed it very quiet audio for too long, so either use a noise gate or disable the option
Fantastic upgrade to spectralizer, which was great...
fantastic plugin! i can't seem to get it working with my asio mic but otherwise its working fine