spectralizer

spectralizer v1.3.4

Was looking for a way to get a visualizer and this fit right in. Easy to set up, a few simple but nice settings and didn't really notice any performance issues.

If I'd have to leave one critique: Would have liked that the visualization looked more like how it does on the Monstercat Visualizer for Rainmeter. To me, that one seems to represent the sound better.
I use the Rainmeter one at 96 bars. Tried the same with the plugin, and they look very different in how it represents.
Apart from that, Thanks for making this! :D
univrsal
univrsal
Yeah, the rainmeter visualizer seems to do some filtering. I'll maybe try and get it into spectralizer, but I can't promise anything.
Fantastic plugin. Looks amazing and easy to use! Didn't work with the ASIO Plugin, but I found out I didn't need the ASIO anymore.
univrsal
univrsal
Yeah I heard that ASIO isn't working. I'm trying to look into it, but since I'm not using it myself I've been putting it off
cant get audio to actually work. it was hell installing the plugin, but i finally figured it out. i inserted the plugin, and it actually loaded, but it wont sync with any of the audio, it does nothing for me. just sits there with nothing happening. i wont give a bad review though, since ive seen lots of cool things done with this plugin, if i could get some help on it though, that would be great!
univrsal
univrsal
I'll need a log file to help you
I love this plugin, waiting for new filters/options !
My favorite plugin. I have several visualizer programs and apps. This simple plugin makes a visualizer that is rendered within OBS and it's incredibly easy to use. This can be combined with shaders and effects to do some unique things that streamers might enjoy, especially streams with an emphasis on sound or music. Would love to see more options for this: rounded corners, radial options, more animations, etc. Absolutely love this.
Very easy to set up and very compatible with other filter such as , 3d transformation, stream effects etc.

No cpu hogging.
great, any other critic would be just superficial ones like
the stereo mode could have different settings if desired ,
i would love to make the right channel more transparent then the left channel on top, or it had opacity option as well.

Very good.
https://bh12eq.am.files.1drv.com/y4mQ6uCQEpkXcChrs2zEQy4TUjwDzU2TNaPjIdMxJ_-KGjxINY2HFLIc7S52X1yIo5fLsZ7Wt61jpXLE0Zm6MO81rgzdL1RpAKCVIMvwOwKEBVHxxdl_koUrwy5dvFjsORkWe5CZt3C2xKSRDZdO9q5kkkGRSz9etRTvliTDwB_gDsmZaoj_ho8oo6ZjUxuJBeyGM-Le0A_yVHKZphcG73vyA?width=852&height=491&cropmode=none
univrsal
univrsal
Opacity is achieved via the color correction filter