Incredible set of features. So powerful!

For some reason, the audio and video are synchronized upon first playback, but when it automatically repeats the audio is always 1 to 2 seconds behind... I can time the delay in my video editor if it would help to debug this. Just let me know.
I just tested this plugin
It has a good function, simple to configure but it use more and more RAM
Improvement suggestion : when the replay was going end, active an hotkey. Why this suggestion, I want to activate a move-transition after the replay is done

I hope you can understant why it use a lot of RAM and you can rediuce it

great job

My configuration :
Ubuntu 20.04
Proc : i7-2640M
Ram 8go
Hi , Dowloaded for macOS , Not opening the setup file as it is saying “replay-source-2020-09-11-2ea75cf75df7b6b292c202bd31159e0b150db92f-macos.pkg” cannot be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
macOS cannot verify that this app is free from malware.

Please help
Exeldro
Exeldro
Sorry I don't own a Mac and am not a Mac developer. You can ignore that message and install anyway or if you want to be sure the app is free from malware you can make the plugin from the source code that is available on github.
this plugin keeps crashing my laptop can you suggest a solution
as it has what i want to do
Exeldro
Exeldro
That depends on the reason of the crash, most likely the replay is to long for the amount of memory your system has available.
I love the level of control over direction and speed for replaying as well as navigation between replays. One problem I have is that I have a scene where I capture my Zoom.exe window and then my student can play on their piano I am able to replay what they played forwards and backwards in slow motion for them to see. Only problem is that only seems to capture one scene when it is active, rather than whatever is being streamed like the built-in Replay Buffer does - no matter what scene I have selected. So when I switch to my other scenes, it will only capture a black screen. I understand that it only renders what is visible, but the built-in replay buffer records WHATEVER is streamed (I push mine through obs virtualcam). Is there a way that an option could be added for similar functionality. I always use a windowed projector to see what I am streaming but this plugin can't see that for some reason. The forward/reverse and playback speed options as well as display are awesome and much better than switching to vlc to play the built-in replay buffer's saved files, but without a capture of my stream it is of limited use...
Awesome plugin man, having a bunch of fun with this. Unfortunately for me, setting the replay length to 10000ms(10sec) is making OBS use a massive 17gb of RAM. Is this normal? Even if I hide the source or switch to another scene without the source the RAM usage doesn't go down. Am I doing something wrong here or is that normal usage?
The plugin is really good, exactly what I need!

It's ease of use however isn't so as I'm finding it hard to just save replays when I want and play them when I need. I find this really hard when I want to queue multiple replays as your video doesn't really show me how to do it properly.

Apart from that, good!
Hi, Love the plug-in .. works on my mac buy the win64 version does not show up im sources in OBS Studio .. I have followed the install instructions very carefully . Anything I may have missed? Thanks
The plugin is amazing, but when I start OBS, the plugin does not work, I need to press defaults on options every time that I start obs to make it work :(, aside from that, I love this plugin :)
There are many small bugs to fix, but it removes nothing to the quality and the prupose of the plugin... It's great... i'm using it with 3 cameras, having a replay for each of them, even if the camera is not the on the chosen scene... When it works works the saved replays are great (replayed during halftime)... Great idea, great job, great tool !!!
Amazing Plugin! My only issue is that I want to have it so that when i swap to the scene with the ReplayInput, it will automatically load replay without me having to use a hotkey, maybe you can add an option to turn that on or something, thanks!
I have been waiting for a tool like this for YEARS! You are doing the whole OBS community a huge grateful favor by making this. Only giving it 4 stars because I did encounter some sporadic crashes (which is normal since this tool is still in its infancy). I can try to replicate the crashes if you think it'll help diagnose what's going on. This tool also does take up a lot of RAM, but I'm sure that will decrease in time.

Overall, I really hope you keep working on this tool and improving it - it really made my week. Cheers!
Realy a super, ultra handy tool. Nice job you have done her. I seem to have an issue with NDI as a source, I push a WebCam feed thru NDI, it does not catch the total amount of ms, unless i have de NDI souce bas a reference on the scene I am at when hitting the HotKey. please look into it.
Exeldro
Exeldro
Sources that are not rendered are not captured, you can make sure the NDI source is rendered by opening a projector of the source or of a scene the source is in or open the multiview.
New aera in replay functionality with this plugin! Also providing
multi cam support!
This is amazing. I can't believe someone finally made this possible! You are a god
Best idea! Don't stop it))
Cant believe how much progress this smart plugin has made over the weeks, definitely keeping an eye on it from now on, Such potential!
Much more options than previous I tried.
Works great. Consumes a lot of ram. Would be perfect if it had the option to change back to another scene after the replay finished, instead of just hiding or looping.
Exeldro
Exeldro
There is now a first implementation for changing scenes in version 0.1.1