Duration If Replay is Like It is stick to 5000ms only if we increase it doesn't work.
It would be absolutely amazing if it were possible to select program as a replay source and to automatically switch to the previous scene after the replay has finished playing
Realy a super, ultra handy tool. Nice job you have done her. I seem to have an issue with NDI as a source, I push a WebCam feed thru NDI, it does not catch the total amount of ms, unless i have de NDI souce bas a reference on the scene I am at when hitting the HotKey. please look into it.
Exeldro
Exeldro
Sources that are not rendered are not captured, you can make sure the NDI source is rendered by opening a projector of the source or of a scene the source is in or open the multiview.
I love the idea of this, and when it works without affecting the stream, it's awesome. I create a pretty cool "Instant Replay" type feature using this.

I am having audio desync issues since installing this plugin though. After streaming for a little bit, the audio for my capture card ends up falling behind the video. Is there anything I can do to remedy this?

I am running 28 GBs of RAM, so it shouldn't be that I wouldn't think.
The function of coming back to the last scene after the entire clip ended is what I was looking for, but the RAM went from 800mb to 9gb...
Exeldro
Exeldro
The plugin stores the replay not encoded or compressed in memory. If you want less memory usage you can look at the replay buffer or source recording.
this plugin keeps crashing my laptop can you suggest a solution
as it has what i want to do
Exeldro
Exeldro
That depends on the reason of the crash, most likely the replay is to long for the amount of memory your system has available.
Works great with my webcams.
Hi , Dowloaded for macOS , Not opening the setup file as it is saying “replay-source-2020-09-11-2ea75cf75df7b6b292c202bd31159e0b150db92f-macos.pkg” cannot be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
macOS cannot verify that this app is free from malware.

Please help
Exeldro
Exeldro
Sorry I don't own a Mac and am not a Mac developer. You can ignore that message and install anyway or if you want to be sure the app is free from malware you can make the plugin from the source code that is available on github.
I liked the plugin very well done to repeat a video
The plugin is amazing, but when I start OBS, the plugin does not work, I need to press defaults on options every time that I start obs to make it work :(, aside from that, I love this plugin :)
Native instant replays within OBS with the click of a button...what's there not to LOVE about it?
Hi, Love the plug-in .. works on my mac buy the win64 version does not show up im sources in OBS Studio .. I have followed the install instructions very carefully . Anything I may have missed? Thanks
It's a magnificent and useful plugin. The only thing that would make it great is the ability to save replays to disk.
first time good, but tomorrow my obs always not respon :)
maybe my pc not enough ram
I just tested this plugin
It has a good function, simple to configure but it use more and more RAM
Improvement suggestion : when the replay was going end, active an hotkey. Why this suggestion, I want to activate a move-transition after the replay is done

I hope you can understant why it use a lot of RAM and you can rediuce it

great job

My configuration :
Ubuntu 20.04
Proc : i7-2640M
Ram 8go
Amazing plugin!
was not what i thought but it is useful for watching recorded sessions and commenting on it, does not work with live footage, it needs an already recorded file.

thanx to the author might come in handy
Exeldro
Exeldro
Version 0.2.0 should work with all types sources.
Works great. Consumes a lot of ram. Would be perfect if it had the option to change back to another scene after the replay finished, instead of just hiding or looping.
Exeldro
Exeldro
There is now a first implementation for changing scenes in version 0.1.1
Much more options than previous I tried.