Includes now dependencies : WebView2 & .Net 4.7.2
Major bugfix, no more crash if you add/remove filter in OBS while MIDIControl open.
You can also now modify/add your filter settings:
If you add a non-native filter setting, open "FilterLog.log" in %AppData%\MIDIControl to set Min and Max values in "filterminmax.csv"
(You have to bind it to a slider/knob, then change the slider/knob value before opening "FilterLog.log")
- MIDI Forward IN & Out, using loopMIDI preconfigured. You can now forward MIDI Message to another 3rd party app, and activate MIDI Feedback in the 3rd party app. Supports only APC Mini.
- No more configuration to activate MIDI Forward.
Crash for some configurations when using soundboard.
- Preview Scene (like Switch Scene), for Studio mode only
- Media Play/Stop/Restart for Media Scene Items
- Transition manually using slider/knob
- MIDI Feedback for some OBS actions (only for APC Mini at the moment)