Amuse - Spotify & YouTube Music Now Playing Widget

Free (With Signup) Amuse - Spotify & YouTube Music Now Playing Widget

The most reactive one i tried so far ! Work really well and fast, a lot of customisation and easy to setup. 10/10
Excellent
This works almost too well xD
Like only 3 steps and you have a working good looking overlay for spotify
Easy to set up. My connection on the browser never showed connected but added the browser source anyway and it works perfectly.
Love it
I searched the internet for a widget like this and 6K Labs delivered perfection. It's not only responsive, it looks fantastic and comes in a variety of styles. Regular updates add even more functionality. I can't think of any other widget that comes close. Well done! Much love to the creator!
today is not visible the widget in my channel, updates?
Looks and feels awesome, nice design choices and great tutorial!
I've been trying to throw together a "currently playing" widget for several months, with no luck. It has been so frustrating! On a whim, I found Amuse last night! I'm so, so appreciative. It's so easy to connect and works as soon as you put in your info and start playing music. (Be sure to read the directions, because it's easy to miss a step!). Keep doing your thang, because you're good at it! Much love to you and yours!
I have been looking everywhere for a widget like this and finally 6K Labs released this widget, it is very responsive and looks good, and it has many styles. I can not think of any other widgets that can compete with this one. Good Job!!