Amuse - Spotify & YouTube Music Now Playing Widget

Amuse - Spotify & YouTube Music Now Playing Widget

6K Labs

MaxLikesSnacks submitted a new resource:

Amuse - Spotify Now Playing Widget - Introducing Amuse: Show your currently playing songs on stream. Set yourself apart.

Introducing Amuse by 6K Labs ✨

View attachment 95004

Stand out from the crowd of live streams by incorporating 'now playing' widgets. Maintain a consistent aesthetic across your layouts and let your creativity flourish. Discover Amuse today, and elevate your streaming experience to new heights!

Features:
  • Modern Designs: Modern and carefully designed players give your music a very special aestetic.
  • Style it Up: Amuse gives...

Read more about this resource...

6K Labs

6K Labs updated Amuse - Spotify Now Playing Widget with a new update entry:

Usability and initial setup enhancements

This update includes enhancements in usability and the initial setup process.

Updates:​

• Settings have now been migrated to the Dashboard on the website instead of being nestled within the browser source.
    • Dashboard: https://6klabs.com/dashboard/widgets/amuse
    • This modification makes the initial setup process more intuitive and easy to understand.
    • Additionally, this addresses issues that surfaced with Streamlabs OBS, where...

Read the rest of this update entry...

6K Labs

[Amuse v1.2] Profiles, Hide On Pause, Only Show On Song Switch & more!

New Features:

Profiles
  • With Profiles, you can create different versions of the Amuse widget, each tailored to fit seamlessly into your streams.
  • Want a bigger player for Just Chatting but need a smaller one for gaming? That's now possible with Profiles!
  • Every profile has its own special link, so you can easily mix and match in OBS, giving each scene its own flair.
  • Feel free to get creative — you can design up to 5 different profiles...

6K Labs

[Amuse v1.2.1] YouTube Music

New Features:​

YouTube Music Support
  • You can now select YouTube Music as your music service.
  • Download *YouTube Music Desktop* for Windows, Mac or Linux and get your favorite music started. Check out the docs to learn how it works: 6K Labs Docs
  • The music service of your choice isn't linked to any profile but simply has a different url that you can copy. This also enables you to...

EchoGalaxy

Is there a way I could stream itunes to discord then discord to the app? I know the world hates itunes for whatever reasons, I am just lazy, once its setup my times better spent working on other things then making my library look nice on other software, where the only features I use are play, pause, skip, volume control, and sync.

Also curious if there's a way to show other id3 tags? Current extension I use just shows Artist/Title/Album, I know it wont save me in a dmca claim, but kinda want to show the copyright or description(with copyright info) tag, less about dmca and more about the look I am going for. I thought I looked but cant remember, your styles are static or editable(like html or css)?

ZeroPlaces

Hey Zero! VLC is planned. Not sure about foobar2000 though.
Thanks! I play all my music locally. The choices for widgets that do what yours does are very, very limited and don't work well. I will keep my eye peeled for any updates. Thanks again.