SMG now playing

Non-Free SMG now playing 2.22

Azeirah

sangos said:
Azeirah said:
sangos said:
pandora.com support would be nice :)

I cannot support pandora by myself.

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

As you can see, I cannot even access the site :p

I'd love to support it, but I'll have to do a hackish workaround to get it working (as well as another javascript bookmarklet, considering their current playing song is NOT displayed as the title)

you can use it with media hint extension :)
https://mediahint.com/

Ah, I'll look into it in this case.

rklamer

Hello, thanks for the program! I get an error every time I try to launch gui.exe (I've tried older versions to no avail). It opens a command prompt that closes almost instantly. Using cmd I went in and copied the error, and here it is:

Code:
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
C:\Users\A\Desktop\hjmm\gui>gui.exe
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 3, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\martijn\Downloads\pyinstaller-2.0\pyinstaller-2.0\PyInstaller\l
oader\iu.py", line 386, in importHook
oader\iu.py", line 459, in doimport
oader\iu.py", line 248, in getmod
oader\archive.py", line 471, in getmod
oader\archive.py", line 491, in __init__
oader\iu.py", line 82, in __init__
iu.OwnerError: <OwnerError E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offen
sive\csgo\..\sdktools\python\2.5 is not a directory>

C:\Users\A\Desktop\hjmm\gui>

Nothing happens past that. Any help would be appreciated.

Azeirah

Something is going heavily wrong with the directory structure there. I have NO idea what makes that happen, or how to fix that.

However, I managed to find out how to make my program single file, so it's far more lightweight, you might want to try that one.

If it doesn't fix it, I'll see what I can do.

It's available here
I haven't changed anything else but the file size, but it might be very different because it's packaged differently.
Hope this works

Does this work for windows media player?
Actually, no. It doesn't. I've looked into it, but windows media player needs an alternative way (just like iTunes)
I'll start working on it.

Azeirah

Darkness_demoN said:
Is it supporting Aimp 3 ?
Not right now, but it's on my list.

vertigoelectric said:
Just wanted to say thanks for this useful tool. I appreciate the work put into making it available. It's quite helpful.
Thanks for saying thanks :)

I'm trying to find a solution for windows media player first, but it isn't going too well.
I tried signing up for google play music via a vpn, but it didn't work out properly.
These two are very hard to figure out guys ;(

I'll have a solution at some point, I hope! (google play music is coming to The Netherlands. But it'll take a while.
I'll let you guys know when I have some more.

I will see if I can figure out aimp 3 in the meanwhile.

Azeirah

Version 0.91 is out!

-Added AIMP3 support
-Slightly more intelligent recognition (It won't make a difference, except for AIMP3, but it's there if other future programs would need it)
-Slight performance increases (Memory consumption)
-Finally got rid of the annoying console (the black window with mostly nonsensical text)

Link
sourceforge download link

Lazdaa

Is there any way to make them line up underneath each other instead of one straight line?
Fx
Daft Punk
Get Lucky

Or something like that. I don't have enough room for a long one.

Azeirah

You can let the text scroll (at least in obs and xsplit). I'm not sure I will be able to implement it as easily at all though.