SMG now playing

Non-Free SMG now playing 2.22

Azeirah

Ahh gotcha, by the way, is there a way to remove the foobar2000 v1.3.17 text after the song name?
Hi, I noticed an issue with Clementine where if Clementine's window is minimized, the now playing will simply output "clementine" (all lowercase, like that). Not a big deal to me since I usually keep the window open in the background so that I can grab the album art/visualiser from the window, but thought I should mention it.
I'm working on cleaning up useless output like "clementine", "Foobar ...", "Spotify Premium", "Pandora - advertisement is playing..." etc.

Also, is there a way to put a wildcard in the output edit fields? * doesn't work, and it'd be useful for instance as a quick way to switch between "artist - album - track" and "artist - track" formats for different layouts (I replace ' - ' with \n when the output is artist - album - track, but that format is usually way too long for when i want the output in a single line)
This is something I've been working on for a while, to allow far, far more flexible output than before.
My ETA's run on valve time unfortunately, but I really want to implement this! It's a lot, lot, lot, lot of work for so many different music players :(

MrMarkilys

Hey, I just tried SMG and Groovemarklet for Soundcloud, but it does not work for me. Here's what I'm doing:
Open Soundcloud >> Open SMG >> Go to song >> Verify if Groovemarklet is running >> Play song
And I get nothing. Kinda frustrating, but understandable. pls fix.

BirdmanExe

Is there some trick to having the program actually minimize on startup? Every now and then my computer will launch SMG hidden, and other times it will not. I only use Spotify with it as well. Is It possible to lock Spotify as the default, and never show the program on desktop on boot?