SMG now playing

Non-Free SMG now playing 2.22

sangos

now spotify works fine, but vlc creadet no current song. vlc plaing a song but stream music getter say "there is currently no song playing. :(

Azeirah

sangos said:
now spotify works fine, but vlc creadet no current song. vlc plaing a song but stream music getter say "there is currently no song playing. :(

Ah great that spotify is working.
More good news, I'm 100% positive that I got the vlc fix as well.
I used the text ' - VLC Media Player' to recognise VLC. (my vlc text is like that)
However, your vlc text is apparently ' - VLC media player', without capital letters!

I'm getting the new build ready. Thanks for helping me out with my program!

Edit: Here it is! Have fun.

Azamdir

I try to use it for Groovshark but the only thing he found is:
"? Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming "

I don't undersand how work the javascript :$

sangos

which I think is goofy. youtube must be on active window to change the titel.
if I use twitch dashbord as aktiv tab and youtube in second tab is the titel no changing :(

Azeirah

Azamdir said:

I'll make a video.

sangos said:
which I think is goofy. youtube must be on active window to change the titel.
if I use twitch dashbord as aktiv tab and youtube in second tab is the titel no changing :(

What I usually do is have two chrome windows open (instead of two tabs) and just let youtube play on one of them, works even if it's minimized. And use the other one for general browsing.

I'm looking into a fix for this, but I think it won't be possible unfortunately.

sangos

Azeirah said:
What I usually do is have two chrome windows open (instead of two tabs) and just let youtube play on one of them, works even if it's minimized. And use the other one for general browsing.

ok thanks for the tip

Helixia

It is possible to support MediaMonkey too?
I would love to try this plugin with MediaMonkey.
Currently i'm using AMIP, but it gives acces valotion errors when i open OBS when i use MediaMonkey.

Azeirah

Helixia said:
It is possible to support MediaMonkey too?
I would love to try this plugin with MediaMonkey.
Currently i'm using AMIP, but it gives acces valotion errors when i open OBS when i use MediaMonkey.

I'll look into it!

Azamdir said:

Hmm, for some reason dragging the bookmarklet doesn't work entirely properly.

-Make a new bookmark (add page in chrome)
-Call it Groovemarklet, Groovesharklet or whatever bad pun name you want :p
-set the following code as the url
Code:
javascript: function myLoop(){setTimeout(function(){title();i++;if(i<10){myLoop()}},1e4)}title=function(){var e="Grooveshark - "+$("#now-playing-metadata").text();$("title").text(e);console.log(e)};var i=1;title();myLoop()
-Go to Grooveshark, pick a playlist or play a song. Press the bookmarklet and proceed to use my program like normally.

The video is finished by the way, only have to upload it to youtube now.

Azamdir

I try to use it for Grooveshark, but it's work only for the first song, after he take the old msg: "? Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming "

Azeirah

Azamdir said:
I try to use it for Grooveshark, but it's work only for the first song, after he take the old msg: "? Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming "

What's happening under the hood is that approximately every 10 seconds he takes the name of the current playing song and places it in the title. It's working perfectly fine for me on both firefox and chrome.

It should keep working until you refresh the page.

After you've made sure that it doesn't work after waiting for 15 seconds (just to be sure) after the second song starts playing. Open the javascript console
-ctrl + shift + J in chrome and select console
-ctrl + shift + k in firefox and select webconsole. It might take a while to load in firefox.
-Let the script run for like 50 seconds and make sure it switches songs at least once.
Please send me what's in the console.

Azamdir

i wait all the song ~~5min
First line is the last song.
Code:
Grooveshark - I Hate Everything About… de Three Days Gr… sur Three Days Gr… grooveshark.com/:1
[] 
t.hasOwnProperty.r {length: 38, models: Array[38], _byId: Object, _byCid: Object, model: function…}
 app_20130524170043.js:1
got a queue event 
Object {type: "propertyChange", details: Object, fullQueue: Object}

n.Models.Queue.Backbone.Model.extend.constructor {_callbacks: Object, _superStack: Object, attributes: Object, _escapedAttributes: Object, cid: "c5202"…}
scrollToActiveSong false true false 210470 app_20130524170043.js:1
actual tsb forceScroll 0 core_20130520161957.js:1
got a queue event 
Object {type: "contentChange", details: Object, fullQueue: Object}

n.Models.Queue.Backbone.Model.extend.constructor {_callbacks: Object, _superStack: Object, attributes: Object, _escapedAttributes: Object, cid: "c5202"…}
got a queue event 
Object {type: "propertyChange", details: Object, fullQueue: Object}

setting unpaused on song 
t.hasOwnProperty.r {_wrapped: t.Models.Song.Backbone.CachedModel.extend.constructor, attributes: Object, _escapedAttributes: Object, cid: "c5221", changed: Object…}

Azeirah

Azamdir said:
i wait all the song ~~5min
First line is the last song.

For some reason it doesn't loop for you..

Code:
javascript: function myLoop(){setTimeout(function(){title();i++;if(i<1e4){myLoop()}},1e4)}title=function(){var e="Grooveshark - "+$("#now-playing-metadata").text();$("title").text(e);console.log(e)};var i=1;title();myLoop()
Try using this new bookmark, let's hope it works.

Azeirah

sangos said:
pandora.com support would be nice :)

I cannot support pandora by myself.

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

As you can see, I cannot even access the site :p

I'd love to support it, but I'll have to do a hackish workaround to get it working (as well as another javascript bookmarklet, considering their current playing song is NOT displayed as the title)

Azamdir said:
It works! Thx Azeirah :)
No problem! (I actually didn't think it would fix it :o although I fully understand why it did now.)

sangos

Azeirah said:
sangos said:
pandora.com support would be nice :)

I cannot support pandora by myself.

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

As you can see, I cannot even access the site :p

I'd love to support it, but I'll have to do a hackish workaround to get it working (as well as another javascript bookmarklet, considering their current playing song is NOT displayed as the title)

you can use it with media hint extension :)
https://mediahint.com/