Select audio tracks have stopped recording with out any indication of why

BLB1992!

So, I have used OBS for months now. It has worked great until today. I had stopped a recording to walk away. (not paused, Stopped) I came back after a short while and started recording again but, 2 of my 3 tracks aren't recording now.

1. yes, the advanced settings are set to three different tracks, 1=Desktop, 2=chat, 3=micraphone
2. yes, the output recording settings are set to record all 3 tracks
3. yes, OBS is indicating that it is getting input from all 3 sources separately. It's just not recording 2 of them
3. yes, I have checked the computer volume and output
4. yes, I have checked to see if it's recording all 3 track and just not playing all 3 when I play it back. The answer is no primer pro shows it's only getting one track
5. yes, I have only used premier pro and it has worked fine
6. no, I'm not changing editing software because it's not your choice of program. OBS worked with all 3 tracks on Pro before things stopped working literally moments ago
8. no, nothing has updated
9. yes, I have the most recent version of OBS and Pro
7. yes, I have played the unedited OBS test footage through many different programs and it only plays track 3 and show the video
8. I can play any source through track 3 and it works
9. no, the computer did not lose power, fall asleep, or reset since the last recording
10. I have always recorded in MP4 with OBS and it has worked fine why would it change at 4:30 pm on 7/18/2020?
11. I have tried to record in different formats to try and fix the problem but none of them have fixed it
11. no, I have not changed my settings since I have gotten and set up OBS

I would love to hear suggestions on what I can do to fix it. The only thing I can think of is completely uninstalling it and setting everything up from scratch. Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited: