Scoreboard Assistant

Non-Free Scoreboard Assistant 1.2.2

maxfaction

Its all about the amount of support I want to give. I made this product for myself, not as a product to sell. If I sold it at a normal price, I would be required to give a level of support to end users that I just dont want to do. This way, I can just put the program up and let people figure it out on their own.

After writing my post, I figured that had to be the reason. I get it, you're giving back but you're more interested in being a streamer not tech support.

Jaxel

I was hoping you didn't say that :-/ But I'll try to figure it out. JS is my weakest language but maybe I'll get better while figuring this out.
Well you dont have to do it in JS... you can do it in native CSS3 if you're up to it... It can be done in any language you want. Thats the beauty of Scoreboard Assistant.

hackerwitch

If this is in this thread or elsewhere already, I'm sorry, but I wanted to confirm whether or not Scoreboard Assistant works on OSX or linux before I donate to you and download it.

Thanks,
w

Hey Jaxel, just have a quick question about the image functionality. I'm trying to use the image selector (either using the image select tab or the Scoreboard (2p)++ tab to add character images to my stream overlay. The images update fine once or twice, but after that won't reliably change the images in OBS. The images will update in the output folder just fine, but I can't figure out why OBS doesn't continue to read the changes after a couple of updates. If you could offer a solution I'd really appreciate it

Jaxel

Hey Jaxel, just have a quick question about the image functionality. I'm trying to use the image selector (either using the image select tab or the Scoreboard (2p)++ tab to add character images to my stream overlay. The images update fine once or twice, but after that won't reliably change the images in OBS. The images will update in the output folder just fine, but I can't figure out why OBS doesn't continue to read the changes after a couple of updates. If you could offer a solution I'd really appreciate it
Sounds like a caching issue... OBS is supposed to monitor for file changes.

Jaxel

NOTICE: YouTube changed some stuff with their stream now system... you probably noticed that the video ID of your live streams have changed. This may cause issues... will have a fix in the next version.

Hello Jaxel,
quick question: Is it possible to use this tool to show country flag next to players name?
Something like this, for example: https://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/articles/EVO 2015 Winner Main.jpg
I dont see why you couldn't... Here is a video I put up last week:

In this video, I am putting team logos up on the player bars... you can easily do country logos instead.

smite

I do a 2 vs 2 sort of show so I like to use the team scoreboard for that, but we very often roll into 3-digit numbers and the text boxes there aren't quite suited for that. Any chance of scaling the numbers or making it a bit wider (draggable size?) in the future?

That's really my only complaint. This thing is a lifesaver of fast features.

TheFireRed

Hi, I have a bug to report. Since I'd be wasting our time by writing long lines of explanations, I'll just drop a quick GIF of the problem. Let me know if you need anything else from my end! (The "Game" option works fine)
npDA0gg.gif

Attachments

• GIF.gif
    GIF.gif
    471.3 KB · Views: 37
  • GIF.gif
    GIF.gif
    471.3 KB · Views: 33

hackerwitch

If this is in this thread or elsewhere already, I'm sorry, but I wanted to confirm whether or not Scoreboard Assistant works on OSX or linux before I donate to you and download it.

Thanks,
w

Hey Jax, I'd appreciate an answer on this: does Scoreboard Assistant work with Mac OSX and Linux versions of OBS?

Buzzard

This tool is great, helps a lot!

Could you add a feature to flip images horizontally? That way it's easier to make character icons look as if they are facing each other. I think it's a better solution than duplicating and flipping each image file.

Thanks

Samplay

Hi, I have a bug to report. Since I'd be wasting our time by writing long lines of explanations, I'll just drop a quick GIF of the problem. Let me know if you need anything else from my end! (The "Game" option works fine)
npDA0gg.gif
I'm having exactly the same issue

I have downloaded the 1.1.6 version

IS there a way to fix it ? (I'm using Windows 10)

Jaxel

I'm having exactly the same issue

I have downloaded the 1.1.6 version

IS there a way to fix it ? (I'm using Windows 10)
Are you sure you are using 1.1.6? I explicitly released 1.1.6 to fix this bug.

This tool is great, helps a lot!

Could you add a feature to flip images horizontally? That way it's easier to make character icons look as if they are facing each other. I think it's a better solution than duplicating and flipping each image file.

Thanks
OBS's image renderer can flip the image for you, can't it?

StormofThunder

I have a request, I'd like to be able to output the music field in text all in one. Having separate songs, artists, albums, etc, doesn't help at all. Is there a way to do this already?

Also, the challonge feature doesn't work when a tournament has Round Robin as Group Stage, it just causes it to crash.

Jaxel

I have a request, I'd like to be able to output the music field in text all in one. Having separate songs, artists, albums, etc, doesn't help at all. Is there a way to do this already?

Also, the challonge feature doesn't work when a tournament has Round Robin as Group Stage, it just causes it to crash.
Yes... there is a single all in one text field for music. Just add the relevant information {song} {artist} {album} etc...

The Challonge API DOES NOT SUPPORT TWO-STAGE TOURNAMENTS. I've said this a dozen times.