Scoreboard Assistant

Non-Free Scoreboard Assistant 1.2.2

Jaxel

Jaxel updated Scoreboard Assistant with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1 CHANGELOG

• Added Drag & Drop support for tabs.
  • Changed a few icons within the app to make it more uniform.
  • Added full Hitbox.TV API support! The only thing not working is ad-serving, since Hitbox does not currently expose a way to do that through their API.
I still don't have any Twitch.TV or Twitter API support. I know absolutely nothing about how to get OAuth2.0 working in WPF C#... so if anyone wants to give me a hand with it, just let me know!

Anyone who purchased the old XSplit Panel Writer 2 after March 2014, will automatically be receiving future updates of this application (via email) free of charge! If you appreciate the new version and still wish to support it, feel free to donate!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

Jaxel

Version 1.0.2 CHANGELOG

• Added support for Twitter. You can now post tweets directly from the application.
  • Added support for Twitch. You can now update your stream status/game, as well as run ads directly from the application. If you right click the "Run Ad" button, you can select between 30/60/90 second ads. The program will also monitor your follower and viewer counts; as well as keep a running tally of your peak viewer count from the session.
  • Moved context menu controls on tabs away from the "Save"...

Last edited:

Jaxel

Version 1.0.3 CHANGELOG

• You can no longer create multiple tabs that share the same DB ID. Doing so gets in the way of some of the other features added in this update.
  • All combo boxes (drop-down text fields) are now sorted alphabetically.
  • Twitch/Hitbox tab pages will now display the viewer count directly in the tab header when you are live. This way you dont have to keep switching back to the tab to see your viewer count.
  • Twitter/Twitch/Hitbox tab pages now all have a [T] button on their pages that...

gamecheet

So I set it all up, I found that the twitch tab wasn't working right, did some digging and can't for the life of me fix it. Basically when I click the twitch login button it takes me to the google homepage, no oath or anything, I tried logging into twitch but still not working. I deleted the cookies from the AppData folder that the program was querying but still nothing. Maybe if you could give me the link the program goes to I could fix it myself?

Jaxel

So I set it all up, I found that the twitch tab wasn't working right, did some digging and can't for the life of me fix it. Basically when I click the twitch login button it takes me to the google homepage, no oath or anything, I tried logging into twitch but still not working. I deleted the cookies from the AppData folder that the program was querying but still nothing. Maybe if you could give me the link the program goes to I could fix it myself?
What version of .NET do you have installed? Also, try revoking Scoreboard Assistant's permissions from Twitch here: http://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections

The URL it goes to is actually https://google.com.

When twitch sends you there, it will be https://google.com?code=<YOUR_AUTH_CODE>

The system detects the navigation change, extracts the code, and closes the browser automatically. It appears the code extraction is not happening on your setup.

Jaxel

Yeah... I think google's routing is getting in the way. For the next version, I will change it to a URL that won't get routed... like dev.twitch.tv

Jaxel

Thats a 3 year old answer which sadly doesn't work anymore.

Either way, I will change it to dev.twitch.tv for future versions. Honestly, its a problem because of Twitch's terrible OAuth flow which requires an end-gate server. Every other OAuth system out there (such as Twitter), gives you the option to skip the end-gate server and instead display a 6-10 digit access code to the user directly...

But Twitch doesn't have this. Its why people have had to develop stupidly necessary applications like this one: http://www.twitchapps.com/tmi/

gamecheet

That's really sad, in the mean time can you think of any quick fix I could get working tonight? I'm kinda of desperate to get this working, I find that if I clear IE's cookies it clears those of the login window so right now I'm trying to maneuver my self to a modified version of
Code:
https://api.twitch.tv/kraken/oauth2/authenticate?action=authorize&client_id=wvkekr8cg17ps9p37icalh6h&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fgoogle.com/ncr&response_type=code&scope=channel_read+channel_editor+channel_commercial
just to see if it'll work. Thanks for the help though.

Jaxel

Version 1.0.5 CHANGELOG

This is actually a SIGNIFICANT update. Your database of "default text" will get wiped out after this update. You will have to reset these settings the next time you run the program. A video summary of this update can be found here:

• Program will remember window size and location for the next time you load up the program.
  • Editing default text settings has been moved away from double clicking the label for that text and is instead behind a context...

ZekZpe

Wow, awesome program, I was looking for it ;)

If you add simple countdown with pause you will be my hero!

Jaxel

Wow, awesome program, I was looking for it ;)

If you add simple countdown with pause you will be my hero!
That would be extremely easy to add... however, displaying a countdown through the text renderer would be a horrible and inefficient use of computer resources. It would be better if someone actually wrote a countdown plugin that integrates directly into OBS.