Scoreboard Assistant

Non-Free Scoreboard Assistant 1.2.2

ftwPokedad

yep Got that. The folder has the exact same name as the tab ID. Still doesn't work. Anything registry related?

Attachments

• Input Folder.PNG
    Input Folder.PNG
    153.9 KB · Views: 68

Jaxel

yep Got that. The folder has the exact same name as the tab ID. Still doesn't work. Anything registry related?
post your config.xml file.

Nothing changed in regards to this from the old version. So if the old version worked, and the new version doesn't, its on your end.

ftwPokedad

Thanks.

Thats the weird part. the old version worked, Updated, doesn't work reinstalled the older version, and now that won't work?

Attachments

• config - Copy.txt
    675 bytes · Views: 52

Jaxel

Where is your EXE file? What folder?

Maybe it has something to do with Dropbox? Move everything out of the Dropbox.

Jaxel

It's in the directory just above "input"

I've trying installing in another location. Same results
Try doing it in a folder on your desktop. I see no reason why it wouldn't work. It has to be something on your computer thats denying the program access to the folder.

ftwPokedad

Try doing it in a folder on your desktop. I see no reason why it wouldn't work. It has to be something on your computer thats denying the program access to the folder.

I tried doing it from the desktop. Still nothing. I figured its something on my computer, but can't figure it out for the life of me :(

Problem with my .net?? grasping at straws at the moment.

Jaxel

I tried doing it from the desktop. Still nothing. I figured its something on my computer, but can't figure it out for the life of me :(

Problem with my .net?? grasping at straws at the moment.
Possibly. I have no idea. Can you try it on a different computer? Run the application in administrator mode?

LemoneFresh

Hi first off I want to say I really love the program and it makes streaming smash tournaments a ton easier. Right now the only problem I have is that when I use any type of image with the program it won't update in OBS Studios. Everything saves correctly and if I open the file in Explorer it displays the correct image but the only ways I found to update the photo in the scene is to either #1: Edit the properties of the image and redirect it back to the file in my output folder. #2: Switch from the current scene to another while I have unload image while not showing checked in the image properties.

Jaxel

Doesn't OBS have an option in the image object to monitor for file changes? Or did they get rid of that?

lindenkron

@Jaxel Text results for something like 'Challonge' is currently quite useless. It's either posting all the results in one line (not useful in most cases) or it doesn't ignore || on the B result of a separator.
"<resultsA>Yannick (1-0) Neil Neil (1-0) Harvey</resultsA>"
or:
" <resultsA>Yannick (1-0) Neil</resultsA>
<resultsB>Neil (1-0) Harvey ||</resultsB>"

I have to ask you; why is it not set up to spit each result out in its own file? Hence: Result1.txt, Result2.txt (and however many numbers you pick). It might be possible to parse it in xml when <results> has a separate item for each result, but in text files it all gets mashed into one file with no way of separating it.

Also; The countdown timer that is "lagging" because of said computer lag, or whatever your tutorial said, is possible to do. Download Snaz, that timer has literally no issues. Something tells me you programmed it wrong.

Thanks for making the app public, I realize it's made for fighting games and not what I'm attempting to use it for - but non the less is interesting to see if there's any applications where it can be useful to me.

-lindenkron

Jaxel

Jaxel updated Scoreboard Assistant with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.0 CHANGELOG

• Added a whole bunch of new scoreboard tabs with image selectors. This includes a 4 player scoreboard with image selectors, as well as 2 player scoreboards with 1, 2 or 3 character selectors! This means if you are playing a game where players select multiple characters, such as Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 or Skullgirls, you can now select those characters in the scoreboard.
  • Removed the "down arrow" from image selectors on scoreboards to save space. Just click on the image to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

d@N0n

Is it possible to get a minimal example of code with websockets? I don't need Scoreboard Primer but without buying it is difficult to understand how to add websockets in my own script.