Replay Source

Replay Source 1.8.0

Pally

One issue I'm having is...I set the duration of the replay to 10 seconds (10000ms), but no matter what I do, it only gives a 5 second replay. Am I missing something here? Everything below the scrolling in the picture is at default.
dcSFIXJ.png

fenghuyu

@Exeldro
Since this plugin needs to be load replay via a hotkey, when I was playing Valorant, using the stream deck hotkey to trigger this load behavior but it was failed. It seems that the full-screen game will prevent the hotkey from bubbling. If I open the stream deck with administrator privileges, the stream deck hotkey will bubble to OBS, but at the same time, the stream deck will lose the ability to start automatically when the computer is turned on.
How can I solve this problem?thx

fenghuyu

After using the 1.8.0 version of the plug-in, I found that there are currently 3 problems. 1. The default flv container has abnormal noise when saved to the local audio, but there is no noise when broadcasting live. I suspect that it is caused by encoding when generating files. 2. When using lossless mode, the local file saved in the avi container has no audio track and no sound, but the live broadcast still has sound. 3. When the start delay is set, the audio and picture of the recorded file are not synchronized, the frame is delayed but there is no sound.

chasemetv

I have the Maximum Replays set to 1...I expected it to then overwrite that replay each time the video source was active again. It does not appear to function that way, so I'd have to clear the replay each time? I feel like that should be a setting. Seems to work amazing other than this.