Replay Source

Replay Source 1.8.0

mackdow

My replays have suddenly stopped working since the last update to OBS, is this a known issue or have I messed up something?

Edit - I cant even look at the properties of the replays now

AlpineSkate

As Exeldro wrote, "I am working on a fix for OBS 30.2".
Some might find this bit of info interesting. I have a dual boot PC and I install OBS on Windows and Ubuntu Linux. As we all finding out, Replay Source 1.7 is not working on OBS 30.2 on Windows. I generally use my Linux OS when running OBS and here Replay Source is working on OBS 30.2
Time to be patient and wait for the new release of this excellent plugin.

Veudi

Prezados, instalei o plugin do replay source no meu pc (windows). Tanto o instalador como o executável não reconhece no OBS. Alguém consegue me ajudar??Prezados, instalei o plugin do replay source no meu pc (windows). Tanto o instalador como o executável não reconhece no OBS. Alguém consegue me ajudar??
Ainda não saiu a atualização... varios plugins pararam de funcionar, pois também estou aguardando a atualização do mesmo.

russcrane

Hello, I was hoping that someone might be able to help. I am not able to find any solutions currently. I was using version 1.6.9 and I installed version 1.7 and the replay source option under sources went away. I tried going back to the old version that I was using and it didn't come back. I have now tried using versions 1.6.9, 1.6.13, 1.7, and 1.8 and I have tried the windows installer and installing manually but it still doesn't appear. Any recommendations on a solution or what I can do? I am using OBS version 27.2.4(I have to because of other plugins that never got updates) and my current log wont attach so I have the obs link to it. Thank you if anyone if able to review.
https://obsproject.com/logs/kub8MT6NHejOl9Nv

Last edited:

jegadk

Hello, I was hoping that someone might be able to help. I am not able to find any solutions currently. I was using version 1.6.9 and I installed version 1.7 and the replay source option under sources went away. I tried going back to the old version that I was using and it didn't come back. I have now tried using versions 1.6.9, 1.6.13, 1.7, and 1.8 and I have tried the windows installer and installing manually but it still doesn't appear. Any recommendations on a solution or what I can do? I am using OBS version 27.2.4(I have to because of other plugins that never got updates) and my current log wont attach so I have the obs link to it. Thank you if anyone if able to review.
https://obsproject.com/logs/kub8MT6NHejOl9Nv
Hi.

I have no solution for your problem, but what are the plugins you are using, that is not updated? Isn't there another plugin that can do the same ?

It's highly recomended to fix your problem with an update to newest version, while there is a lot of improvements from version 27 to 30.

Regards Jesper

ccstream

Hello, I have a problem well after updating to the latest version of OBS and Replay Source I have a problem. It does not work, the plugin after adding to the video capture device - it removes itself after a few seconds by itself. Does anyone know how to solve this? Greetings.