Brilliant!For all those who are wondering, faders are indeed supported with this plugin. Here are the steps to use them.
1. Create a binding inside the active device and name it whatever you'd like.
2. Click Edit Messages in the binding to access the Messages tab, and click Add in the bottom left corner. Rename the message to whatever you'd like.
3. Click Listen to Message on the bottom row. Then adjust your fader so that the plugin can receive the message values for it. Once complete, click Cancel, then click Return.
4. Now, click Edit Actions in the binding to access the Actions tab, and click Add in the bottom left corner. Rename the action to whatever you'd like.
5. Choose which action to use the fader with (e.g. Volume, Scale, Rotation, etc.).
6. For the number fields in the bottom right, click the label. This should disable the number field with dashes being displayed.
That's it! The faders should work with your selected action.